The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover in student halls

Hi there. I am looking for an ensuite room in any of the student accommodation in London Zone 1 asap. I also have an ensuite room in Eleanor Rosa house in Stratford, so please reply if you are willing to swap or move to a different place.
Reply 1
Original post by Jannat Sultan
Hi there. I am looking for an ensuite room in any of the student accommodation in London Zone 1 asap. I also have an ensuite room in Eleanor Rosa house in Stratford, so please reply if you are willing to swap or move to a different place.

Hi
I currently don’t have any student accommodation but I’m interested in taking over your tenancy at ERH. If you wanna know anything about me then please reply here. Thankyou.
Reply 2
Is this still available?
Reply 3
Hi, I have a en-suite room available walking distance to Archway station (Zone 2) and many local amenities. It's in a postgrad student house but available for any students to enquire. The current tenancy is until 30th September but you would be signing a new contract so this could change. The rent is £975PCM (£225PW).
Reply 4
Hello, If you are searching for accommodation for 23/24 year, I can offer to take over my tenancy contract in IQ Arcade accommodation for 23/24 academic year. If you are interested in this variant, but have another in mind, I can make up the price difference.

Room Details:
- Full price is £10100
- Bronze Room Arca-Floor 4-44-B
- Contract: Now until 06/07/2024 (39 week)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending