The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Desperate for accommodation

Looking for vacant accommodation in and around Aston university . Really appreciate anyone who could help out.
Reply 1
Original post by AbuatAston
Looking for vacant accommodation in and around Aston university . Really appreciate anyone who could help out.

Hey, I have just cancelled my contract and looking for someone to replace me. The room is on campus, 51 week contract, postgraduate block
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Sid :)
Hey, I have just cancelled my contract and looking for someone to replace me. The room is on campus, 51 week contract, postgraduate block

Thanks but I should of also mentioned I am undergraduate and so, I could not take it. Thanks anyway
hey, i'm in the same boat as you mate, looks like a lot of other people are also, may try find a house potentially and just try live with freshers. also to the postgrad, can an undergrad take your room or is it strictly post grads?
Reply 4
Original post by someasianboy_
hey, i'm in the same boat as you mate, looks like a lot of other people are also, may try find a house potentially and just try live with freshers. also to the postgrad, can an undergrad take your room or is it strictly post grads?

Hey, I'm really not sure if I'm honest. Called the university residences ten times over two days but it just goes to voicemail and no one picks up. I guess they must be really really busy. But i will let u know if and when i can get through to them.
Original post by Sid :)
Hey, I'm really not sure if I'm honest. Called the university residences ten times over two days but it just goes to voicemail and no one picks up. I guess they must be really really busy. But i will let u know if and when i can get through to them.

Thank you, drop me a call or text if you find out 07478833330
Reply 6
I would not mind to know either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Will let you guys know :smile:
Reply 8
Would any one be interested to share a room?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by someasianboy_

hey i'm also an undergrad student without accommodation. The idea of living with other freshers in a house seems viable. Still up for this?

Quick Reply

Latest