The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Accom takeover

Hello, I am interested to take over ANY King's Residences for the 23/24 academic year - preferably near Guy's campus but anywhere is fine! I missed the accommodation guarantee & am struggling to secure a place to stay! I am also open to any private accommodation too! Pretty desperate - please let me know by replying! Please also let me know if anyone has recommendations/ tips to secure accom :smile: Thank you!
Original post by isasmatcha
Hello, I am interested to take over ANY King's Residences for the 23/24 academic year - preferably near Guy's campus but anywhere is fine! I missed the accommodation guarantee & am struggling to secure a place to stay! I am also open to any private accommodation too! Pretty desperate - please let me know by replying! Please also let me know if anyone has recommendations/ tips to secure accom :smile: Thank you!

Hi! My friend is currently looking for someone’s to take over her room at Orchard Isle. She has a double room which is available immediately. If you’re interested please get in contact asap!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by isasmatcha

are you still looking ?

Quick Reply

Latest