The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Accommodation needed - university of Manchester

Hey, im looking for any accommodation in Manchester as i don’t have any and start in September 2023 and im really desperate lol If any has any anything or any spare rooms in private accom then please let me know thank you :smile:
Original post by zizieeziee
Hey, im looking for any accommodation in Manchester as i don’t have any and start in September 2023 and im really desperate lol If any has any anything or any spare rooms in private accom then please let me know thank you :smile:

still aint found anything myself idm doing a flatshare?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by zizieeziee

Are you still looking for accommodation? I have a bedroom available in a 2 bedroom apartment near UoM and MMU !
Reply 3
Original post by Caithuntley_02
Are you still looking for accommodation? I have a bedroom available in a 2 bedroom apartment near UoM and MMU !

Hy do you still have the bedroom available?
Reply 4
Original post by unluckyboy
Hy do you still have the bedroom available?

Hi, I have a room at 12 Denmark Road if you are interested.
Reply 5
Original post by Caithuntley_02

Hiya is it still available? I’m looking for somewhere too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending