The Student Room Group

2nd year living

Me and my boyfriend are looking for 2nd year accommodation, we wanted a house share with other students but we don't know how to find people? Or the other options???
Reply 1
Original post by Lylaxx
Me and my boyfriend are looking for 2nd year accommodation, we wanted a house share with other students but we don't know how to find people? Or the other options???

Surely you would ask around at uni and try and find some friends or acquaintances in the same boat.There is always websites like spare room if you are desperate but it is surely better to try and see if anyone you know is looking too.You could also contact your uni accommodation team and maybe there is a .board you can post on with them.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Lylaxx

Hi there
Yes I would agree with @Scotney contact the student union maybe? Most universities have an accommodation help section that can help link up students and help in situations like this. Spreading the word around your friends, course mates, societies could also help!
Best wishes
Emily
Reply 3
Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep
Hi there
Yes I would agree with @Scotney contact the student union maybe? Most universities have an accommodation help section that can help link up students and help in situations like this. Spreading the word around your friends, course mates, societies could also help!
Best wishes
Emily

Thankyou so much! I didn't even think to actually seek help from my university. I shall do that, and hopefully I can accumulate some people to live with looool. Thankyou again :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Lylaxx
Thankyou so much! I didn't even think to actually seek help from my university. I shall do that, and hopefully I can accumulate some people to live with looool. Thankyou again :frown:

🙂 *

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending