The Student Room Group

AS AQA Law Help!

Hi i have just started my AQA AS Law course and i was just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to revise and any other tips?
Reply 1
I got an A for that so PM me if you need help
Reply 2
Just keep up to date with the content. I did a3 posters for each part (e.g OAPA etc) so you have everything you need to know on one piece of paper - practice papers are key!
Learn all the cases associated with each topic inside out but do not learn ANY case descriptions, you will not have time in your exam, just learn as many case names and case facts as possible. Also learn the act names for instance "Criminal Justice Act...".

Make case cards as your going through the topics in class, as if you leave this till the end it will be too much.

Good luck :smile:
I personally find that creating a little image or a word to remember the case works really well e.g a man with a foot under a tyre instantly reminds me of Fagan as I'd drawn a few pictures with the name in huge letters and that whole image sticks in my mind then .. May not work for some people however it definitely works for me!
Reply 5
I'd re-write all your notes as I found writing things down in my own time really helped me to understand some of the concepts.
Also make case cards to help you learn all the case studies as they really important for doing well in the exams!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending