The Student Room Group

Queen's Belfast Medicine 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Shaheer1236
What was excruciating was the fact that the same grades scored interviews but also got me a quick rejection from Aberdeen in december :/

Yeah same here with Keele and Manchester, plus my grades were achieved not even predicted. But with so many applicants, they have to reject someone right ? 😅

I try not to take pre interview rejections personally
Reply 381
When do you all think Home applicants will hear?
Reply 382
Original post by CoreyR
When do you all think Home applicants will hear?

4th of April, when the staff are back from Easter break
Reply 383
Original post by Oak16
4th of April, when the staff are back from Easter break

Okay thanks :smile:
Reply 384
Offer!!! International student. Got it yesterday

where are you from?
Reply 385
Original post by Canadian-App
Just accepted (international student). What should I do after accepting on UCAS? Will the uni just get back to me or something?

where are you from in Canada? Do you have a degree?
Original post by em111
where are you from?

Hey I am from India.Doing the IB diploma programme though
Reply 387
Hey I am from India.Doing the IB diploma programme though

Are you going to accept Queens? and did you apply to any other med schools? :smile:
Reply 388
who all has confirmed an international offer?
Is there any chance we may hear back tomorrow?
Reply 390
Original post by stephannalee
Is there any chance we may hear back tomorrow?

As far as I understand the university is closed till Thursday but I may be wrong ...
Original post by SEBI16
As far as I understand the university is closed till Thursday but I may be wrong ...

just because it is university doesnt mean the admissions office is though? surely it wouldnt make sense for them to close the admissions office before all of the interviews are processed? Sorry know you probably don't know the answers to these questions
just because it is university doesnt mean the admissions office is though? surely it wouldnt make sense for them to close the admissions office before all of the interviews are processed? Sorry know you probably don't know the answers to these questions

Some offers (for international) did go out on Good Friday last week (public holiday?), so it could be really any day.
Original post by Timewilltellu
Some offers (for international) did go out on Good Friday last week (public holiday?), so it could be really any day.

Ahh I thought all the people who posted on friday said they'd received their offer on the thursday and just hadnt posted until friday
Reply 394
Yeah the offers for internationals were sent out on Thursday
It is very unlikely that we will hear back this week unfortunately!
Original post by Medapplicant2
It is very unlikely that we will hear back this week unfortunately!

where did you hear this? or are you just assuming
Somebody should ring the office tomorrow to check whether they're open.
Reply 398

I think one of the kind medics in QUB who writes here has mentioned this a couple of weeks ago that we won't probably hear back till after the Easter break.
Original post by SEBI16
I think one of the kind medics in QUB who writes here has mentioned this a couple of weeks ago that we won't probably hear back till after the Easter break.

thought that just meant the bank holiday weekend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending