The Student Room Group

Queen's Belfast Medicine 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by R4M1Z98
I bet youse all it won't even be tommorow haha

I'm gonna loose the plot of its not tomorrow.
Been so patient until today...
Reply 581
Original post by Crazydaisy1234
I'm gonna loose the plot of its not tomorrow.
Been so patient until today...

Same haha
Anyone happen to be ringing today to find out if it's today or next week? :smile:
Anyone happen to be ringing today to find out if it's today or next week? :smile:

I would, but I get the feeling that with all the emails I've been sending them, I'm likely just going to end up annoying them.
Original post by srrfar
Why/how do you think you messed up your interview?

for me the questions were solid and nothing like i'd prepared and nerves got the better of me!
Original post by Al19990909
I would, but I get the feeling that with all the emails I've been sending them, I'm likely just going to end up annoying them.

Is there a specific number to call for medical admissions as I called the general admissions once before and they knew nothing about how the medical admissions was going to go
Original post by stephannalee
Is there a specific number to call for medical admissions as I called the general admissions once before and they knew nothing about how the medical admissions was going to go

I don't know. I've only emailed them so far. Someone earlier in the thread says they called them, so maybe they know.
Just phoned theyre aiming to get all responses out today (they said like 70% sure they should), but may go through to monday as well. Good luck everyone, sounds like most of us shall be hearing today
Reply 588
Guys there is no point in repeatedly calling admissions! They probably don't even know exactly when it will be - it will be whenever they have gone through every candidate and changed their status in their side of UCAS.

I know your fed up / QUB is always one of the last to give out offers and they are even later this year (because of Easter being so early). You really should hear any day now so just try and hold on and focus on exams or whatever you have to do so that when you do get the offer you don't need to panick about trying to catch up on studying. Even if you get the offer, you need to meet whatever conditions they give you - they won't be flexible on that! So just focus on exams etc!

Good luck everyone!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stephannalee
Just phoned theyre aiming to get all responses out today (they said like 70% sure they should), but may go through to monday as well. Good luck everyone, sounds like most of us shall be hearing today

Ahhhhhh! Good luck everyone!!
any guesses as to when it'll be today? evening/midday/etc.
any guesses as to when it'll be today? evening/midday/etc.

Well it could be between now and 5pm I'm guessing... but yet again it looks like it could be "early next week"
Reply 592
Well it could be between now and 5pm I'm guessing... but yet again it looks like it could be "early next week"

If they are 70% sure then some offers must come out today surely
Original post by CoreyR

Guess it depends whether they send them all at once or not but yeah sounds like some should come out today
Original post by CoreyR

Maybe I'm just being pessimistic 😂
Reply 595
I'm so nervous I've been stress eating everything in the house whilst simultaneously refreshing my emails hourly! Is QUB anyone else's last hope?
Original post by tsrnewb
I'm so nervous I've been stress eating everything in the house whilst simultaneously refreshing my emails hourly! Is QUB anyone else's last hope?

in terms of uk unis, yeah
in terms of uk unis, yeah

have you applied to any elsewhere?
ROI
The wait is killing me here 😞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending