The Student Room Group

Mphil Management Cambridge 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

What's your background?
Original post by EconomistJack
People on last year's thread started to receive offers around this time of year... However in previous years it was much later. Can't tell if 2014 was an exception or they will take a few more months! The course website says that we shouldn't expect an outcome before the end of March.

Hahah thanks for your reply! I just can't wait for them to reply, the wait is killing me
Reply 62
Hello can I ask what colleges have you guys applied to?
Reply 63
Original post by Zhedong
Hello can I ask what colleges have you guys applied to?

hey! I applied for Pembroke and Hughes Hall. two of my friends went there, heard a lot of good about each. what colleges have you picked?
Hey Jencvo & Zhedong,

I've applied for the mature colleges! What about you guys? I think is Darwin and some other. I don't really have a preference anyway
Mine was Trinity and Peterhouse!
But I picked them because of their offering scholarships though.
Reply 66
I too have applied. Good luck, everyone!
Anyone heard anything at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unfortunately nope :/
Reply 69
nothing yet at all
Reply 70
checked the FAQ page on application outcome: You should not expect to hear about the outcome of your application before the end of March.

Good luck everyone!
Reply 71
Anybody heard anything yet?
not at all :/ ahhhh when do you think we should expect the earliest reply?
Got rejected by Innovation Strategy and Organisation, even though the FAQ said earliest is March.. Now still hoping for Management. :/
Sorry to hear that r0xybrat :frown:
But Isn't that also a JBS programme? Does this mean they did start considering the application?
Sorry to hear about the other course!

Has anyone got offers from any other programmes?
Reply 76
I just got rejected for MPhil Management yesterday :frown: oh well... but I got accepted to Development Studies earlier! good luck to anyone still waiting!
Original post by jencvo
I just got rejected for MPhil Management yesterday :frown: oh well... but I got accepted to Development Studies earlier! good luck to anyone still waiting!

Sorry to hear that :frown: May i know when did you apply?
Reply 78
I had my last reference submitted on November 18th.

Original post by r0xybrat
Sorry to hear that :frown: May i know when did you apply?
Original post by jencvo
I had my last reference submitted on November 18th.

Do you mind me asking what you think the reason was?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending