The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Art then probably anything you would enjoy and do well in.
Reply 2
Art definitely....and maybe a technology...something like product design which shows your skills in that sort of field.
Reply 3
Design and Technology (Graphics) if your school offers it. Art is also a good choice. Other than that whatever you want as you're most likely going to have to do an art foundation course to get onto the graphics degree you want to do anyways so saying that Art is probably a requirement for the foundation course as you'll need to produce a portfolio.
Reply 4
Art and IT would be good.
My friend is going to do Graphics at uni and has to do a foundation course in art beforehand, just so you're aware. :smile:
Reply 5
I was planning to study Graphic Design at university when I went into the sixth form. I have A-levels in English Language, Fine Art and ICT.

Other mates of mine who wanted to study along similar lines chose subjects such as Design & Technology, Graphics, BTEC Design (which my school offered), and anything else creative.
Reply 6
Any Art A-Level (I'm doing the Graphics A-Level) will be useful, as long as you try and keep your work pretty graphic to build up your portfolio.
Reply 7
At the moment im studying A2 level in DT-product design which is a good subject as it brings all parts of design togeather in this course which can give you experince in graphic skills,making skills, I.T,using software to design and having material knowledge .So this subject may be some use to study .

Latest