The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
AngryJellyfish
Where did your gems go? :hmmm:

hid them:ninja:

@garnet: go to the "games and competitions" page and click on the number of posts (it's actually a number) link:smile:
~Lc~
hid them:ninja:

@garnet: go to the "games and competitions" page and click on the number of posts (it's actually a number) link:smile:

Well then what's the point of me repping you if I don't get to see the results? :p:
wow garnet is number one poster here well done
you deserve :king1: :congrats:
Reply 1983
thx...jellyman has already told me and :blushing::blushing: i'm the one with all those posts!
Reply 1984
AngryJellyfish
Well then what's the point of me repping you if I don't get to see the results? :p:

it's the thought that counts jelly bean:hugs: check ur PMs
Reply 1985
thx ahmed, but i think i deserve to be banned from here!!! honestly, i'm not getting any work done!! (this is going to be baaad in the very near future)
Reply 1986
garnet
thx ahmed, but i think i deserve to be banned from here!!! honestly, i'm not getting any work done!! (this is going to be baaad in the very near future)

:security:

Can I ban you?
I'm going to get post 2,000. :eviltongu to everyone else!
Reply 1988
lol u think ur bad? hun I haven't been off here since 11 a.m today! it's 1 20a.m now! so I've been on over 12 hours:eek4: and I have mock:ninja:

gnna ask to be banned for a week tomorrow though this is getting ridiculous:p:
~Lc~
lol u think ur bad? hun I haven't been off here since 11 a.m today! it's 1 20a.m now! so I've been on over 12 hours:eek4: and I have mock:ninja:

gnna ask to be banned for a week tomorrow though this is getting ridiculous:p:

No! :eek: Don't go!
Can I look after your alcohol?
Reply 1990
AngryJellyfish
I'm going to get post 2,000. :eviltongu to everyone else!

:eviltongu to you too
Reply 1991
Juno
:security:

Can I ban you?

lol Juno you're evil:evil:

:hugs:
Reply 1992
~Lc~
lol Juno you're evil:evil:

:hugs:

I'm in a bad mood. Don't piss me off, or I will kill you
Juno
:eviltongu to you too

:eviltongu I win!
garnet

you'r the heart and soul of this thread along this LC jellyman deltax and lilac if you go then this place will lose an important asset
what i suggest is that you only come here for 1-2 hours max a day (still a lot but a place to start )
plus we are all students and we all have(at least me any way) the 'i swear i'll start my work tomorrow' but tomorrow never comes:p:
Reply 1995
Juno

:eek: oka..
Reply 1996
ohman! we're getting life threats! thought a ban was bad enough!
thaaanks LC!!:hugs: don't feel so silly but that fact is still not going to make my real life go easy on me!
Juno

why are you in a bad mood
anything we can do to release your tension
i suggest deep breaths and an upbeat song:smile:
Reply 1999
AngryJellyfish
2,000th post, here I come...

Nope...

Latest