The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

desperately in need of last minute accommodation

Hi, I'm a third year student at LJMU and due to unforeseen circumstances I'm in need of very last minute accommodation in Liverpool, whether its city centre or in a house I'm not in a position to be picky, thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Hi, I need someone to take over my tenancy agreement that I had with Vita Student. You can move in whenever you like. It is £140 per week and can stay up to 44 weeks maximum.

There will be a deposit of £350 to secure the room.

University of Liverpool and John Moores University is literally only 10-15minutes walking distance away
All Bills and Contents insurance is included
250MB wifi included
2 desks and 2 chairs
32 inch TV with TV license and 100+ freeview channels
Fully furnished
High gloss kitchen appliances
Double Bed
Cutlery and Utensils included (Still in packaging)
Weekly clean free of charge

You do not need to pay for anything else whilst staying here as its all included in the weekly rent you pay.

PM me if you need more information! You can move in tomorrow :smile:
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by MrTurks
Hi, I need someone to take over my tenancy agreement that I had with Vita Student. You can move in whenever you like. It is £140 per week and can stay up to 44 weeks maximum.

There will be a deposit of £350 to secure the room.

University of Liverpool and John Moores University is literally only 10-15minutes walking distance away
All Bills and Contents insurance is included
250MB wifi included
2 desks and 2 chairs
32 inch TV with TV license and 100+ freeview channels
Fully furnished
High gloss kitchen appliances
Double Bed
Cutlery and Utensils included (Still in packaging)
Weekly clean free of charge

You do not need to pay for anything else whilst staying here as its all included in the weekly rent you pay.

PM me if you need more information! You can move in tomorrow :smile:

Hi, sorry but I wouldn't be able to afford the rent, thank you though and good luck finding a new tenant! :smile:
Reply 3
Hey man,

I didnt get my referal results through untill last minute, now im stuck with paying for marybone 3 single bed en suite. Its 108 a week if youre interested it would help us both out!

Pm or reply asap if you still need! Ty in advance!
Reply 4
Hi, I have a room in a house £100 per week. Not far from the universities. First instalment already paid for wont need to pay until January. £200 deposit. If you are interested and want more information message me :smile:
Reply 5
Hi are you still looking for accommodation? @foleywba
Original post by foleywba
Hi, I'm a third year student at LJMU and due to unforeseen circumstances I'm in need of very last minute accommodation in Liverpool, whether its city centre or in a house I'm not in a position to be picky, thanks in advance!

Hello.. Have you found what you are looking for yet? I am selling a tenancy with North western halls right in the city centre. Its £87.50 a week. Give me a shout for further details.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending