The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Where to find last minute student accommodation in Cardiff

Applied through clearing , I want to apply to private accomodation as I am most likely going to have to share a bathroom in uni halls.
Reply 1
I know of Unite Students but does anyone know of any other private accommodations ?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Applied through clearing , I want to apply to private accomodation as I am most likely going to have to share a bathroom in uni halls.

Hi, this website has all of the private student halls in the area: https://www.cardiffstudents.com/advice/housing/finding/privatehallsofresidence/. However, most of the cheaper accomodation is already taken and you will have to join waiting lists to be in with a chance.
Reply 3
Original post by Adyanc
Hi, this website has all of the private student halls in the area: https://www.cardiffstudents.com/advice/housing/finding/privatehallsofresidence/. However, most of the cheaper accomodation is already taken and you will have to join waiting lists to be in with a chance.

I noted my accommodation preferences on my accommodation application with my university and they still have not got back to me a
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I noted my accommodation preferences on my accommodation application with my university and they still have not got back to me a

I would start looking for private accommodation if you haven’t already. I got an email last Friday saying that they’re unlikely to be able to provide accommodation for non-guaranteed applicants.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 5
Hey, I have a student dorm room with unite I need to pass on as I’m not going to uni 2nd year. It’s about 5 mins from the main uni campus. LMK if interested
Reply 6
Please, i need it! Please send me pM. I am new here and i could not PM you!
Reply 7
Original post by kofi111
Hey, I have a student dorm room with unite I need to pass on as I’m not going to uni 2nd year. It’s about 5 mins from the main uni campus. LMK if interested

Is it still available
Reply 8
Original post by kofi111

Is it still available? How much is it? Does it have an ensuite?
Reply 9
Original post by kofi111

Is it still available
Hi there

Current Cardiff uni student here!

I'm sorry that you're in this situation. I've found flat mates last minute before through student accommodation facebook groups. Good options include Cardiff Students House Hunters or Overheard at Cardiff University. For this, I would just advise you to do your due diligence, triple-check the contract, be very aware of scams and quality of the house/ flat and try to have multiple calls with the other tenants and meet them if possible.

All the best

Jaz - Cardiff student rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending