The Student Room Group

does he like me??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ElectronDonor
Just ask him out, you might never see him again, at any point in time you can die , take the lead, some guy are scared of rejection so dont bother asking out the person they have a crush on

But like what if he says no? It will be so awkward :frown: but I see where you are coming from. I wish there was a way to show him I liked him without directly asking him out if you get me
Original post by ChickenMadness
ye otherwise he'd probably sit next to one of his male friends or another girl instead.

That's true. One day he walked to class with another girl, but he kept turning round to see where I was and looking at me to see who I was walking with so I reckon he was doing that to perhaps make me jealous.
Original post by Anonymous
That's true. One day he walked to class with another girl, but he kept turning round to see where I was and looking at me to see who I was walking with so I reckon he was doing that to perhaps make me jealous.

Seriously you dont know how to make a guy know you like him, okay im a guy and an easy way to find im interested is to discuss it with your friends your crush by name then tell your friends you have a crush on him, if the guy likes you back then he would ask you out because he knows there is no chance of rejection, Personally this is what i would do if i found out a girl liked me
Seriously you dont know how to make a guy know you like him, okay im a guy and an easy way to find im interested is to discuss it with your friends your crush by name then tell your friends you have a crush on him, if the guy likes you back then he would ask you out because he knows there is no chance of rejection, Personally this is what i would do if i found out a girl liked me

So basically let my crush know that i like him by discussing it with my friends?
So basically let my crush know that i like him by discussing it with my friends?

Yes make it aware for your friends to discuss it with him and do not hang around with guys, it make me personally very jealous and put off so the guy your attracted to is probably the same. Also no hugging other guys, it would put of me so would put of him.
Yes make it aware for your friends to discuss it with him and do not hang around with guys, it make me personally very jealous and put off so the guy your attracted to is probably the same. Also no hugging other guys, it would put of me so would put of him.

The problem is my friends aren't really in classes with him :frown: But thank you for your help because I get what you mean. I don't hang out with guys or hug them so hopefully that won't put him off. Do you honestly think it sounds like he likes me?

lol just tell him 'hey do you want to hang out later?' and go from there. 'i like you. you're cool' and give him a hug or whatever.
Okay i get you now thank you :smile: I don't feel ready to ask him that yet, so do you think I should flirt more, to make him know that i like him?

To tell you the truth, I don't know because I don't know the guy. He might just be trying to reject 'what he had' for you.
Flirting may not help as some guys tend to flirt with girls just for the sake of it. Girls do the same as well.
Don't over think things like I do, see how it goes maybe next week then with a satisfactory result you can make a move in-terms of asking whether he likes you or telling him you like him.
(edited 8 years ago)
The problem is my friends aren't really in classes with him :frown: But thank you for your help because I get what you mean. I don't hang out with guys or hug them so hopefully that won't put him off. Do you honestly think it sounds like he likes me?

Here is my story, once upon a time a girl in my form fancied me, i became aware and decided that i did not have feeling for her and i still was friends with her , it was not awkward, i think this guy likes you, i recently tried to interact with my crush by texting on facebook, speaking in class trying to arrange to hang out, personally i think the guy like you, no one make that much effort with a purpose. But if you dont try to engage with him he will think you dont like him and give up, which is what i done. Also he may have social anxiety just throwing that out there
He drew hearts on your book...yeah, he likes you...
Original post by ChickenMadness
lol just tell him 'hey do you want to hang out later?' and go from there. 'i like you. you're cool' and give him a hug or whatever.

okay thank you!
Original post by Francis.C
To tell you the truth, I don't know because I don't know the guy. He might just be trying to reject 'what he had' for you.
Flirting may not help as some guys tend to flirt with girls just for the sake of it. Girls do the same as well.
Don't over think things like I do, see how it goes maybe next week then with a satisfactory result you can make a move in-terms of asking whether he likes you or telling him you like him.

Okay thank you very much for all your advice :smile:
Here is my story, once upon a time a girl in my form fancied me, i became aware and decided that i did not have feeling for her and i still was friends with her , it was not awkward, i think this guy likes you, i recently tried to interact with my crush by texting on facebook, speaking in class trying to arrange to hang out, personally i think the guy like you, no one make that much effort with a purpose. But if you dont try to engage with him he will think you dont like him and give up, which is what i done. Also he may have social anxiety just throwing that out there

Okay thank you :smile: but some days i think why doesn't he like my facebook profile photos, or why doesnt he message me if he really likes me? :frown: but hes generally an outgoing guy, I'm trying to show him i like him. The other day he was on his own so i sat with him but he seemed shy and nervous or like he didnt want to talk to me??
Original post by Biryani007
He drew hearts on your book...yeah, he likes you...

haha okay :wink: what would you do now then?
Okay thank you :smile: but some days i think why doesn't he like my facebook profile photos, or why doesnt he message me if he really likes me? :frown: but hes generally an outgoing guy, I'm trying to show him i like him. The other day he was on his own so i sat with him but he seemed shy and nervous or like he didnt want to talk to me??

Some guys think there crush is superior and they are inferior, also he is nervous because he like you a lot and does not want to mess up
Some guys think there crush is superior and they are inferior, also he is nervous because he like you a lot and does not want to mess up

Ah yeah I see :smile: Also he was mirroring my body language which some say is when people like you, and I left the room and I think he then drew hearts on my folder as they weren't there before.
So overall does everyone think that by the signs he likes me despite the mood swings?
what so you mean hes just being like that so that i notice him? Yeah but it wasn't a hard kick, like a light one and then he looked under the table and looked at my feet/legs? I think he may have written his name and some hearts on my workbook, what do I do about that, anyone??

I guess if flirting 'nicely' doesn't get him anywhere he has to try something different to get your attention.

If you like him then maybe be straight up or ask him out, not sure about the moody things though.
Probably... Were guys, youre a girl
Original post by SeanFM
I guess if flirting 'nicely' doesn't get him anywhere he has to try something different to get your attention.

If you like him then maybe be straight up or ask him out, not sure about the moody things though.

I'm so confused with his behaviour as you can probably understand why, what with the change in moods :frown: What flirting would you say gives away that you like a guy, like if a girl flirted with you, what would be a strong sign that she liked you in your opinion, as in whats a give away that a girl likes you from a male point of view :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending