The Student Room Group

do i have a chance?

I really like this guy and he said he likes me too but he doesn't really talk to me when we hang out and when we are together at lunch he is on his phone or he leaves to talk with someone else idk if this bothers me bc i am clingy. when we are alone he cuddles with me and says he loves me but he said he doesn't wanna date but he won't tell me why.
He definitely seems to like you but his behaviour does seem a bit absent-minded... With friendship or relationship you quite likely have a chance, though maybe there are past experiences or reasons why he is hesitant to date.
Reply 2
Original post by iL1L
He definitely seems to like you but his behaviour does seem a bit absent-minded... With friendship or relationship you quite likely have a chance, though maybe there are past experiences or reasons why he is hesitant to date.

should i ask him about it? he does act really weird tho when i ask him about his past relationships and i know he has family issues
Original post by short girl
should i ask him about it? he does act really weird tho when i ask him about his past relationships and i know he has family issues

You said that he didn't want to tell you so I would leave it, for now at least.
Reply 4
Original post by iL1L
You said that he didn't want to tell you so I would leave it, for now at least.

should i ask him about him leaving at lunch everyday?
should i ask him about him leaving at lunch everyday?

I'd be wary of asking... but you could because you do really want to know
Reply 6
Original post by iL1L

but how should i ask if i do?
ngl, he's either shy or doesn't like you. seeing his behaviour, he's probably just shy and tries to avoid you(?)
but how should i ask if i do?

just ask 'where are you going?' when he leaves
Reply 9
Original post by iL1L

he said he calls his brother who is getting married soon and he is going to Germany for the wedding for 2 months and is leaving 5 days before Christmas.
(edited 5 months ago)
Ok
Reply 11
Original post by iL1L
Ok

kiitos for your help
kiitos for your help

No problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending