The Student Room Group

Lakota in Bristol

Anyone been, and if so what's it like for clubbing? A friend suggested we go there next weekend, but I'm not so sure.
Reply 1
Original post by cynicphysicist
Anyone been, and if so what's it like for clubbing? A friend suggested we go there next weekend, but I'm not so sure.

Obviously too late to advise you for that weekend but Lakota is definitely my favourite club in Bristol (currently a second year here), very good music and the inside of the club is different to other clubs (not sure how to explain haha), keeps it a bit fresher than going to the standard clubs that play the usual dance music in one big, soulless room! It can get expensive for drinks and on certain nights can get ridiculously busy - I've queued for nearly 2 hours but that was in freshers week so you should generally be fine! Don't know why but I also really like the smoking area, not sure if that'd affect you but even if its doesn't, good place to chill as it can get very hot in there. Its also got a lot of people taking drugs, but hopefully that doesn't bother you if you don't partake, you can still have a great time drinking or even sober, its such a great place! If you get the chance to go in the future I'd definitely recommend it!
Reply 2
Original post by cynicphysicist

Motion is much superior.
Reply 3
Been on me tod quite a few times. Quite like the 'Hacienda' type feel of the place with the upper viewing gallery. Dead ghettoey in there sometimes.
Reply 4
Original post by RobML
Motion is much superior.

I'd nominate Dojo. Punches above its weight for a small place.

Quick Reply

Latest