The Student Room Group

Dissertation help

I am a nursing student, I failed my dissertation but I am allowed to redo. Can anyone suggest any home tutors in Nottingham to help me?
Have you tried looking up various tutoring websites? There should also be dissertation helping websites out there with a quick google search :smile:
Skype name: Dissertation Manager Online

Website name: Dissertation Manager Online

How Online Dissertation Tuition can help you

A Dissertation Tutor can offer dissertation guidance, appraisal or editing service for most undergraduate and postgraduate subjects

A Dissertation Tutor can offer dissertation research help and write-up assistance for undergraduate, Masters and PhD projects

A Dissertation Tutor can offer advice, guidance and help

A Dissertation Tutor can provide valuable support and guidance that can enable students perform to the best of their abilities.

High quality tuition is delivered via Skype online tutorials

Skype screen share for documents

Help with any previously failed dissertation, thesis, proposal, help with structure and formatting

I offer academic coaching, tutoring for undergraduate and post graduate dissertations and theses.
have you taken any help? to get it passed?? when i was on the same place i took academic help..
(edited 5 years ago)
hey dear I know a team who help in dissertation. if you need their contact I can provide you
Reply 5
Hey,

When you are a college student managing multiple subjects, you are bound to encounter numerous challenges. Effective time management becomes crucial in order to avoid tasks or activities that are excessively time-consuming. Academic assignments, especially dissertations, demand significant effort, attention, and commitment. To tackle these difficulties, many students seek assistance from online dissertation help providers for writing support. During my academic year, I found myself in a similar situation, and a friend recommended Home of Dissertations as the best writing service provider in the UK. I decided to give it a try, and my experience with this dissertation help service was highly positive. They have a team of experienced writers and researchers who possess certified degrees in their respective fields.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending