The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL Leeds university Dentistry 2016 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Thinking about doing dentistry abroad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 241
Got an offer :biggrin: However was wondering if anyone knows how to find out where you are placed in the ranking list? and how many people received offers,Good luck too everyone who got offers and good luck to everyone else who didn't get an offer and hope you get into another university
Reply 242
I've firmed already :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FarahN
I've firmed already :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hii that's great!
I think im going to firm as well as leeds was by far my most favourite dental school. But i was just wondering, What date was your interview? have you signed up for student finance yet?
Original post by asomani
Got an offer :biggrin: However was wondering if anyone knows how to find out where you are placed in the ranking list? and how many people received offers,Good luck too everyone who got offers and good luck to everyone else who didn't get an offer and hope you get into another university

Yeah could someone also tell me how to find out what i ranked in the MMIs?
Reply 245
Original post by cilla_e
Hii that's great!
I think im going to firm as well as leeds was by far my most favourite dental school. But i was just wondering, What date was your interview? have you signed up for student finance yet?

Mine was 15th, when was yours? and I haven't but I'm a Grad it won't take long for me :smile:
Original post by FarahN
Mine was 15th, when was yours? and I haven't but I'm a Grad it won't take long for me :smile:

Ahh okay that's cool! and mine was on the 17th
Original post by cilla_e
Ahh okay that's cool! and mine was on the 17th

Mine was on 17th too! Which group where u in?
Hi guys has anyone who got an offer asked for what they ranked in the MMIs?
Original post by AlevelStudent27
Hi guys has anyone who got an offer asked for what they ranked in the MMIs?

Nop did u?

I would be interested tho 😄
Who here is firming Leeds ??
Reply 251
Hey, I know someone who did ring up and they said they cant give out details
Original post by asomani
Hey, I know someone who did ring up and they said they cant give out details

That's odd! Maybe they don't want anyone to think they're better than anyone else
hi I'm just seeing this now! mine was in the morning. u?
are you firming leeds?
Reply 254
Would somebody like to make one? id offer too but im rubbish at making groups etc
Reply 255
Yess it would be cool if someone made one!
Reply 256
Original post by ans16
is this confirmed?

Hey, I'm gonna do it tomos when I save all the numbers on my phone :smile:)
Hey guys!
I know this is an old thread but I decided to post this now because everyone finished with exams now, and I didn't want to bother anyone with questions during the stressful time of revising.
Basically, it would mean the world to me if the students that got an offer from Leeds, would give me advice or just say exactly what they did in the interview in order to be successful. Since I got an interview and did not get past that stage, I am taking a gap year and reapplying to Leeds. I really want to get into Leeds to study dentistry, so if you could possibly help me I would appreciate it lots!
Pm me or just reply here - it doesn't matter..
Thank you so so much!!
My track still hasn't updated???

Quick Reply

Latest