The Student Room Group

Will someone look over/mark the 1st draft of my A2 Edexcel Health & Welfare Report?

And give me pointers and constructive criticism on it before next Weds as that's when I have to get the final draft in by? Because atm, I have no-one to do this or who wants to do this and I really need some support on this. Especially as I want to get full marks on it or as near as 100% as possible- going for an A in it and overall!

Also does anyone know whether it has to be typed up or whether it can just be handwritten?

The Health & Welfare report is my research essay of 1500 words for half of Unit 5, A2 Edexcel Geography B btw.

Will +ve rep ppl for this as this is very important to me!

Elements xXx
Reply 1
Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Reply 2
Im doing mine to but mine's on the Green Revolution, your essay does have to be typed up unless there are extenuating reasons why this is not possible. Im nearly finished mine, but if anyone mentions the Green Revolution ever again once i've finished I may just have to stab them, im so fed up of it!Good luck with yours!
Reply 3
Im also doing the Green Rev one, but i can look opver if you want to give you general points. And to callstar i know exatclyt ehat you mean about the green rev lol!
My first draft is done and im so glad :p:
Reply 4
Only if you pay me in cake...
Reply 5
~NC~
Im also doing the Green Rev one, but i can look opver if you want to give you general points. And to callstar i know exatclyt ehat you mean about the green rev lol!
My first draft is done and im so glad :p:

Thanksies:hugs: Your one sounds more interesting though!:biggrin: I'm still doing my 1st draft :frown:- being concise and sticking to the word limit without too much in text boxes :p: has always been a task and a half for me!:redface: Should have it done by the weekend though if anyone wants to look over it then and feedback on Monday or over the weekend?^o)
Reply 6
arkbar
Only if you pay me in cake...

I will!:cake: Actually, if you're still in the country, I could try to get some real (not virtual) cake safely delivered to you up to Durham Uni or your Halls of Residence or whatever?:smile:
Reply 7
Haha, no I'm out of the country at the moment, which is a shame as I'm sure the cake would have been nice.
Reply 8
In that case does that mean you were joking about looking over my draft?
Reply 9
I will
Reply 10
I'm doing the GR one, on a high B at the moment of my current draft will look at yours if u want.
Reply 11
I'm afraid that my knowledge of geography, although occasionally extensive, does not go as far as A2 mark schemes. I do, indeed, only have the sketchiest of ideas as to what I actually did at A2, so whilst I could look over it, I don't know how helpful I'd be.
Reply 12
hi, having only completed my geog coursework up until the very last minute, i can understand you panic, my teacher gave me no help what so ever either. All i can suggest is if its word limit your worried about.. dont be, as i stuffed as much as i could into boxes..and didnt get penalised for it, and somtimes its very handy to do so as it highlights the case studies u've used in a more presentable way. if you want i can take a look, but if not good luck. oh and try to compare it with the mark scheme if you have time, it'll bring light to things which you may not have covered and will help to ensure you get that A.:smile:
Reply 13
check your inbox elements.

Latest

Trending

Trending