The Student Room Group

Warwick Accounting and Finance offer holders/applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by flamigos123
So happy got an offer from Warwcik for Accounting for AAA,

Are you going to firm it? :biggrin:
Original post by amanda.ng
May I ask how long did they take to give you an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It took about a week but I sent my application in November. My guess is that they have had a lot sent in as it is the deadline so probably take longer at the moment.
Original post by craafcik
Are you going to firm it? :biggrin:

I'm not sure just yet hoping to figure it out when go to the Visit days. I also applied for Birmingham, Leicester, Keele and BCU.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by malcolmDR
Hey guys, need help. Long story short, applied in October for medicine, but now want to change to accounting and finance. I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to reapply completely for a new course. I applied to 5 unis, got 1 offer and 1 rejection. Im predicted 3A*1A., and wanted to know if I can still to apply to top unis? Thank you

Sorry for such a late reply but only just checked this forum, how come you decided you change to A&F? i was in the same situation as you but with dentistry instead, so I applied for 4 dentistry universities and for my backup I did A&F @ warrick and got an offer like within like a week

Well you've probably already done something as the UCAS deadline is gone so what'd you do?- hopefully it went well and for the best :smile:
did you get an offer for medicine? what was your UKCAT score and which a-levels are you doing?
Anybody recently received an offer for this course? I applied on the 7th of January. Other courses seems to be giving out offers really quickly, within a week or 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending