The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Bsc Accounting and Finance at Warwick

Please can someone give any updates or stats of what's happening for Bsc Accounting and Finance at Warwick?

I have applied at end of November 2022 and is still waiting currently.

This is my last decision.

Thanks in advance.
I applied in late November. Warwick is the last one I am waiting for too, I have offers from all the rest I applied to, but still waiting on this one even though its been nearly 4 and a half months.
The last thing they emailed me was a link to sign up to Warwick's experience online sessions. I am not sure that it is a good sign or bad sign as of yet. I think more that they are just stringing me along to make sure I still keep them in mind.
Where else have you applied? What are your stats? Contextual/non-contextual? International/Home?
Also I looked on the online 2023 spreadsheet and from what I can see there have only been 2 on the spreadsheet one non contextual and one contextual, although I am thinking there are more people who have received offers since there has been an offer holder day already.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Anonymous
I applied in late November. Warwick is the last one I am waiting for too, I have offers from all the rest I applied to, but still waiting on this one even though its been nearly 4 and a half months.
The last thing they emailed me was a link to sign up to Warwick's experience online sessions. I am not sure that it is a good sign or bad sign as of yet. I think more that they are just stringing me along to make sure I still keep them in mind.
Where else have you applied? What are your stats? Contextual/non-contextual? International/Home?
Also I looked on the online 2023 spreadsheet and from what I can see there have only been 2 on the spreadsheet one non contextual and one contextual, although I am thinking there are more people who have received offers since there has been an offer holder day already.

Home. And you?
I applied for LSE, Warwick, KCL, Cass Business School and Queen Mary.
Predicted: A*A*AB
How about you.
I just got my offer (standard one) 2 days ago I think it was: A*AA.
Good Luck to you as well!!!
Congrats on your offer. What are you firming and insuring? I am still waiting. I applied at Bath, Warwick, Bristol, Nottingham and Loughborough.

Can you let me know when the Accounting and finance offer holder days are, please?
Congrats on your offer. What are you firming and insuring? I am still waiting. I applied at Bath, Warwick, Bristol, Nottingham and Loughborough.

Can you let me know when the Accounting and finance offer holder days are, please?

Hi there,

I saw you'd mentioned Loughborough so I thought I would respond.

It's great to hear you're thinking about studying here! I'm currently in my first year studying Marketing and Management and if you had any questions about student life or studying at Loughborough feel free to get in touch :smile:

Jess
Reply 5
Home. And you?
I applied for LSE, Warwick, KCL, Cass Business School and Queen Mary.
Predicted: A*A*AB
How about you.
I just got my offer (standard one) 2 days ago I think it was: A*AA.
Good Luck to you as well!!!

What did you get in your GCSES?

Quick Reply

Latest