The Student Room Group

Lemur's GYG Thread

Scroll to see replies

Ok results.
I got 81 ums in RS. So an A. I'm really really happy with that and it's a grade which has definitely been grown through this thread.
I got 179 ums in statistics. I'm soo annoyed that this is one ums off the A* I wanted. This is about 2/3 of a raw mark :frown: The coursework was moderated down a fair bit so I'm a bit gutted at that as that would have secured my grade. I haven't spoken to my parents yet but hopefully I might get a remark on the paper. I did get 78/100 in the paper though so I'm not holding up hope for that even if I do go for it.
This year the thread has definitely helped me grow my grades. I'll be starting a new thread in the new term and I'll update with my PIXL maths and English grades on that.
Thanks to everyone who has supported me through my journey this year and I hope everyone has got what they wanted.
Lemur14
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lemur14
Ok results.
I got 81 ums in RS. So an A. I'm really really happy with that and it's a grade which has definitely been grown through this thread.
I got 179 ums in statistics. I'm soo annoyed that this is one ums off the A* I wanted. This is about 2/3 of a raw mark :frown: The coursework was moderated down a fair bit so I'm a bit gutted at that as that would have secured my grade. I haven't spoken to my parents yet but hopefully I might get a remark on the paper. I did get 92/100 in the paper though so I'm not holding up hope for that even if I do go for it.
This year the thread has definitely helped me grow my grades. I'll be starting a new thread in the new term and I'll update with my PIXL maths and English grades on that.
Thanks to everyone who has supported me through my journey this year and I hope everyone has got what they wanted.
Lemur14

You're very welcome for the support and I would like to say the same to you and other members. You're results are outstanding and I feel the frustration of being 1 UMS mark off an A*, hope that if you do remark it they will award an A*. I'll also run a new thread in September and I hope that I will get similar outcomes - Outstanding results!

- JTran38
Right, it's September 1st and legally this makes me now a year 11.
I've made a new thread now here.
Thanks once again for the support and here's to the next year :cheers:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending