The Student Room Group

oliviapope's attempt at getting herself together and smashing her a-levels!

current predicted grades:
biology: A
chemistry: A*
maths: A

grades i want by summer 2024:
maths: A/A* (might be a bit reaching with the A* but...)

already achieved an A in my EPQ so i'm happy with that :smile:

a bit about me: (pls don't ask where i've applied to, i'll reveal that info in my own time if i want to)
-year 13 student
-med applicant
-already received an offer for my 5th choice
-struggling with motivation at the minute but made this thread in hopes of increasing it

inspo/tags: @emm4nuella @rowan_willow @flowersinmyhair @thrivingfrog @kitty2005 @harlz_chalamet @toothysmile
^guys pls feel free to tag anyone else that might be interested in my thread. (i want to have a little community of tsr buddies to motivate each other)

I... oliviapope1 solemly swear that I will try and update this thread everyday to make sure that i am staying consistent with my revision.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
day 1- 13/11/23:

to-do list for this evening:
-maths differentiation revision
-bio hw completion
-org chem revision
Original post by oliviapope1

a bit about me: (pls don't ask where i've applied to, i'll reveal that info in my own time if i want to)
-year 13 student
-med applicant
-struggling with motivation at the minute but made this thread in hopes of increasing it

inspo/tags: @emm4nuella @rowan_willow @flowersinmyhair @thrivingfrog @kitty2005 @harlz_chalamet @toothysmile
^guys pls feel free to tag anyone else that might be interested in my thread. (i want to have a little community of tsr buddies to motivate each other)

I... oliviapope1 solemly swear that I will try and update this thread everyday to make sure that i am staying consistent with my revision.

Woah top noch grades you must be one smart cookie !
im doing the same subjects as you and have applied for vet med (also gotten offer for 5th choice), i look forward to the growth of your thread :smile:
heyaaaa Olivia cant wait to stay updated with ur journey :biggrin:!

-year 13 student
-med applicant

my fellow tsr buddies will love your new gyg forum: @erin11 @kayleigh_t.27 @Jieay20 ❤️ and also @rowan_willow @flowersinmyhair @thrivingfrog @toothysmile love your gyg forums!

-year 13 student
-med applicant

@kitty2005 - whats the link to your gyg forum? would love to be updated ❤️
Reply 6
Original post by emm4nuella
@kitty2005 - whats the link to your gyg forum? would love to be updated ❤️

Gyg= grow my grades??? I don’t have one. Hmmm maybe I should create one.

Do you have one?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 7
Have you done your mocks yet? If so, how did it go?
Original post by kitty2005
Gyg= grow my grades??? I don’t have one. Hmmm maybe I should create one.

oh sorry Olivia tagged you so i thought you had one! but yh you should make one :smile:!

-year 13 student
-med applicant

So excited to see what you get up to! Your predicted grades are incredible :smile:)
oh sorry Olivia tagged you so i thought you had one! but yh you should make one :smile:!

I will! (Once I figure how to do it. I do have mocks starting next week☹️)
Original post by kitty2005
I will! (Once I figure how to do it. I do have mocks starting next week☹️)

press this link: Grow your Grades - The Student Room and then 'start new discussion' :smile:

-year 13 student
-med applicant

Congrats on the A in EPQ 😊 If you need any help with maths lmk haha, let's get through yr13 together 💗
press this link: Grow your Grades - The Student Room and then 'start new discussion' :smile:

Thx ☺️
day 1- 13/11/23:

to-do list for this evening:
-maths differentiation revision
-bio hw completion
-org chem revision

i'm revising differentiation atm, how's it going? Mine is going poorly... I keep procrastinating it... I'll do it this weekend 🤡
Reply 15
Original post by momo_basket
Woah top noch grades you must be one smart cookie !
im doing the same subjects as you and have applied for vet med (also gotten offer for 5th choice), i look forward to the growth of your thread :smile:

thank you so much!! i have a friend that also applied for vet med. good luck with everything!
Reply 16
my fellow tsr buddies will love your new gyg forum: @erin11 @kayleigh_t.27 @Jieay20 ❤️ and also @rowan_willow @flowersinmyhair @thrivingfrog @toothysmile love your gyg forums!

thank you, this is really nice!
Reply 17
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
So excited to see what you get up to! Your predicted grades are incredible :smile:)

thank you, imposter syndrome is really hitting me but i heard that 'mindset is everything' so i keep telling myself that i can do it and hopefully i can get my predicted grades
Reply 18
Original post by toothysmile
Congrats on the A in EPQ 😊 If you need any help with maths lmk haha, let's get through yr13 together 💗

thank you!!
thank you, imposter syndrome is really hitting me but i heard that 'mindset is everything' so i keep telling myself that i can do it and hopefully i can get my predicted grades

yayyy that's the right attitude :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending