The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth University applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Hey,

I am currently on a gap year and hold an unconditional firm offer to study Events Management at Bournemouth Uni starting in 2017. I was wondering when I am able to apply for a place in the halls of residence? I am going to Australia for a few months in March and with like to get my place in the halls sorted before I go, will this be possible?
Thanks, Sophie
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by sophwom
Hey,

I am currently on a gap year and hold an unconditional firm offer to study Events Management at Bournemouth Uni starting in 2017. I was wondering when I am able to apply for a place in the halls of residence? I am going to Australia for a few months in March and with like to get my place in the halls sorted before I go, will this be possible?
Thanks, Sophie

Hi Sophie

Congratulations on your unconditional offer!

Our accommodation portal for booking accommodation will open in the Spring. We'll be emailing all applicants with details of the next steps around April time. Please do keep checking your emails.

We're looking forward to meeting you.

Best wishes

Sarah
Original post by SamHarding
Just received unconditional offer for business studies at Bournemouth which is my first choice. So am wondering about accomadation which halls is best for social life etc...

Hi there,
I'm Jess, a first year at Bournemouth University and currently living in halls! There are many choices for accommodation! If social life is important to you I would recommend Cranbourne House or Purbeck! These are quite social halls which are both located walking distance to pubs and clubs! I would recommend looking on the Bournemouth university website and having a look at all the different accommodations to see what will suit you best! On there they have a description of what each halls have to offer.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask! - Jess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending