The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL Business Studies Notes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by NadinDib
What units do you need? I have one that's quite useful for Unit 3 as well as one that I've written on my own but there isn't much out there for Unit 4 (at least from what I can see). If you need notes for Units 1 or 2, I'm sure I have some from last year that I can look up if you want.

I need unit 1 and unit 2 for my IAL edexcel xm
Original post by Ifiweretherain
Hi, I really need notes for unit 1 and 2, does anyone have then atm? If so could you please send them to me?

Hey did you get the notes??
Original post by mozameraikhi

Nope, no one replied XD
Im too scared i need a reply from someone :'(!!!! What should we do???
Im too scared i need a reply from someone :'(!!!! What should we do???

Hey, I was going to send you a link to some Unit 1 notes I found but my reply was declined, I can send them through private message if you'd like
Reply 25
hey. I want unit 3 and unit 4 notescan you email me those?
Reply 26
Can I have Unit 1 and 2, please?Thanks in advance
Reply 27
Hi, Kindly send me notes for the first 2 units. Please PM me
Reply 28
Original post by Ifiweretherain
Hey, I was going to send you a link to some Unit 1 notes I found but my reply was declined, I can send them through private message if you'd like

if could possible kindly PM me the link
What units do you need? I have one that's quite useful for Unit 3 as well as one that I've written on my own but there isn't much out there for Unit 4 (at least from what I can see). If you need notes for Units 1 or 2, I'm sure I have some from last year that I can look up if you want.

Do you still have your notes for Unit 1&2? I would really appreciate if you could lend them to me please. Thank you!

I'd like them too.

Hey! i need all the units I am writing my IAL exam this May/June (2018)
Reply 32

I am desperately in need of notes for unit1and unit2 as well. I would appreciate if you could send me the notes. The notes I have are not complete and therefore your notes will honestly boost me in preparation for exams.
Does anyone have business studies unit 4 notes?
Reply 34
Could you please send notes for unit 1
Reply 35
Could you please share unit 1 &2 notes?
can upload unit 3 and unit 4 notes
hican you please send me unit 1 and 2 business studies notes urgently thank you

hello
could i please have the notes for business studies unit 1 and 2 urgently
thank you
I need unit 1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending