The Student Room Group

A level psychology Edexcel

Any recommendations on what books I should get for psychology a level Edexcel? And can anybody who has experience explain to me how the exams are ? I need a book for as year first since I am doing IAL A Levels.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
I did psychology a level on the edexcel board and got an A (was so close to an A*), if you need any tips/my notes from last year i'll be more then happy to help - do PM me.
Reply 3
Hi, you said you were having difficulties opening my PM, if you hover over the inbox thing (next to the bell) you'll see my PM.
Original post by fauziaa
I did psychology a level on the edexcel board and got an A (was so close to an A*), if you need any tips/my notes from last year i'll be more then happy to help - do PM me.

Hi, I’m doing Edexcel a level psychology too, I was wondering if I could see your revision notes as I’m struggling with revision at the moment
I need help as well. I don't know what books I should buy?
I know it’s late in the day but revision guides and text books for edexcel psychology came out this year
Original post by fauziaa

Hi i'm not sure how to pm you but im taking as psych now and i really need help!!! so if u can please send me your notes id appreciate it so much😫
Reply 8
Hello I need your help
Original post by fauziaa

Hi?I was wondering if you still have those notes x
Original post by fauziaa

hi do you still have those notes
Original post by fauziaa

hi i'm struggling a lot with edexcel psychology and there not a lot of help online do you have any paper 2 and paper 3 notes
Original post by fauziaa
Hiii can I please have the notes if u don’t mind xxx
Original post by fauziaa

Hi do u still have the notes?
Original post by nabeela.tn
Hi do u still have the notes?

Did you end up getting any?? x

Quick Reply

Latest