The Student Room Group

Which fast food chain is your favourite?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
nothing beats up soups :smile: love em since day one
Original post by Student403
Iskender Kebab/Take away Shawarma anyone? No? Okay :cry:

I LOOOOOVE LAMB SHARWARMA :zomg: basically lived off them during the build up to my exams because there was a cute (and alluring) Lebanese restaurant right next to the library I went to haha :yep:
Original post by Kittyboy
mcdenilds because fries n mcflerry

:rofl: why are you talking like that
Original post by IamJacksContempt
I bet you're hard to please in the bedroom

Well, I will start complaining if something resembles a cocktail sausage.
Original post by Mal Baadshah
:rofl: why are you talking like that

becuz im a fat fk.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I LOOOOOVE LAMB SHARWARMA :zomg: basically lived off them during the build up to my exams because there was a cute (and alluring) Lebanese restaurant right next to the library I went to haha :yep:

OMG you are so lucky xD haha best moment of the year so far.. To celebrate our physics AS grades our teacher ordered in large shawarmas for everybody in lesson and ducidhwgxjcokdkshwgsg sooooo guuuuuud. Best day so far :yum::mmm::woo:
Original post by Kittyboy
becuz im a fat fk.

I agree.

And why has no one said Nandos. I literally can nah.
well, i will start complaining if something resembles a cocktail sausage.

prsom looool
Original post by sr90
My favourite part was Freshers Fayre at my uni when they always did free pizza vouchers and gave out free slices. For 4 years we'd always go there, get a whole stack of them (probably eating a whole pizza in the process) and our whole group of friends would eat nothing but pizza all week.

I've used so many vouchers over the years but never thought of that £40 thing :colondollar:

Sounds like you were living the dream :h: Yeah you just have to keep an eye out, they're not always on so I used to check the new menus when they came through the door and if there was no 50% off code that'd mean I'd not be ordering Domino's for a while :lol: One day though I was going through my local branch's Facebook page and I found a code from like 2012, tried it and it still worked, still works to this day even after I've used it countless times :biggrin:
OMG you are so lucky xD haha best moment of the year so far.. To celebrate our physics AS grades our teacher ordered in large shawarmas for everybody in lesson and ducidhwgxjcokdkshwgsg sooooo guuuuuud. Best day so far :yum::mmm::woo:

that green icon has just....:nah: I can't handle that green smiley at this time of day. But yes shawarmas for the ****ing win. They kinda taste like halal gyros.

Your teachers order you such lovely quality food?! :bawling: All we got was garlic crust pizza, still tasted good so I won't complain too much :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Well, I will start complaining if something resembles a cocktail sausage.

What if it resembles one of the wee willie winkies?
Original post by doudsy
Nothing beats a good subway though

Up top - love a bit of subway :biggrin:
Original post by IamJacksContempt
What if it resembles one of the wee willie winkies?

really mate :indiff: really :indiff:
KFC or Burger King. But I do have McDonalds more purely because they are easier to find.
Original post by WoodyMKC
If you're not being serious, you're the first girl I've come across that's not fallen for my witty charm and big arms :frown:

:rofl2: :rofl3: :rofl2:
Original post by ravioliyears
Up top - love a bit of subway :biggrin:

errr down below. Subway is ****. I make better butties, poti.

All jokes aside I do.

really mate :indiff: really :indiff:

oh ffs what a scary ass simultaneous post bump. thought these were baby penises. then they looked like fingers.
Original post by Mal Baadshah
that green icon has just....:nah: I can't handle that green smiley at this time of day. But yes shawarmas for the ****ing win. They kinda taste like halal gyros.

Never had gyros although I've both been to Greece and heard the hype. What's the diff?

Your teacher's order you such lovely quality food?! :bawling: All we got was garlic crust pizza, still tasted good so I won't complain to much :rofl:

Hey that's still pretty good!! Omg on the last day of year 9 our maths teacher went in to the staff pantry and stole the toaster and kettle and brought it to class. We all spent the lesson eating toast and drinking tea lmfao banter was high that day :"D
Original post by F.Nietzsche
:rofl2: :rofl3: :rofl2:

go away omd :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest