The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Student jobs in exeter

I am the type of person who spent every hour focused on school and neglected finding a part time job or any work experience, I was wondering if any exeter students had found a good job for someone like me or nevertheless just a good job in general as i am coming into first year this september and want to have an idea, maybe preferably retail? :smile: Thanks
Original post by millieneiman
I am the type of person who spent every hour focused on school and neglected finding a part time job or any work experience, I was wondering if any exeter students had found a good job for someone like me or nevertheless just a good job in general as i am coming into first year this september and want to have an idea, maybe preferably retail? :smile: Thanks

Hi millieneiman,

There's loads of options for part-time work in Exeter. There's lots of shops in the city centre (only 20-30 mins walk from Campus) like Hollister, Boots, H&M, New Look, Next, Holland and Barret, Sainsbury's, Waterstones, cafe's, fast food chains and restaurants (Turtle Bay, Franco Manca, Pho, etc). You could even work at the shops on campus like the Ram bar (as a side note I 100% recommend the curly fries there:smile:). If you'd prefer something more remote I know a lot of people who did tutoring.

I work as a Student Ambassador which I absolutely love being - this could be another option for you.

I hope this doesn't overwhelm you but the main point is that there are lots of avenues!:smile: Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Bethan
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
(edited 8 months ago)
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
This is so useful thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending