The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 1
As they dont ask for any bank details on there, I will assume they are doing it the same way as last year.

Filling in that form will put you on their records as being interested and they will send you a pack will loads more information and the contracts that you will have to fill in and sign then send back to Digs.

What I (and a lot of other people did, as far as I know) did last year is fill in that form now, get the contract stuff and wait to post it off until results day. If you sign the contracts now and send them off then don't get the grades to go to Huddersfield, you will still be under contract to pay them the full amount (not good).

By all means, get the forms filled in before. Then, put the forms in your pocket when you go over to school/college on results day then put them in the post on your way back when you know for certain if you are going to Hudds in September :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Yup, if you've got hudd down, do it now. I think I filled mine in as soon as I got my offer last Feb.
Reply 3
I just filled in a form and sent it off. Nice to see they have an option so you could stay with friends. I've been hearing poor reviews of Diggs though, so I'm going to have a look for any outside accommodation.
Reply 4
i filled the form in about a month ago but aint recieved anything through post yet...anyone else the same or know if this is the norm?
Reply 5
I filled it in a couple of weeks ago and havent received anything either
Reply 6
They don't usually send anything out till mid July/start of August.

Latest

Trending

Trending