The Student Room Group

Can't get out of bed >.< , bf will probably want dinner when he returns from work..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by StrawbAri
:lol: I'm finding it difficult to be vegetarian! My mom keeps sneaking meat into my food.
Probably when I live on my own I'll go vegan.

Oh no that's a bit mean! But I'm sure she means well x
At least you have a bf :cry:
Reply 22
Original post by InadequateJusticex
At least you have a bf :cry:

Trust me it's not all unicorns and rainbows, sometimes I miss being single :x
sounds like u need some E.
Original post by william walker
I just went for a 4 mile walk. It was rather cold. I am feeling really bad at the moment. The only thing keeping me alive is the same thing that always keeps me alive the evil inside of my which wants to murder people. When I was on my walk I sat down on the pavement and I just want to lay down and go to sleep. I haven't eaten in two days, I have had like 3 hours sleep. No body knows. I am good a hiding how I feel from my parents. If I killed myself they would have no idea why I have done it. :frown: I have wanted to know for a while what this would feel like and here it is. Oh and I am likely going to go into depression now also. Jolly good.

um, ok then.
It's a SAD, SAD time of year right now
I want to murder everybody.

Elliot Rodgers, iz dat u fam
Original post by King Mal
Elliot Rodgers, iz dat u fam

No. I don't really know who I would be like.
Original post by welcometoib
um, ok then.

Feeling much better now though.
Feeling much better now though.

That's great! Negative emotions are temporary, try not to think too deeply when you get like that, you'll feel better for it.
Reply 30
Original post by Ciel.
I feel too depressed, no motivation whatsoever...... he can just get a take away or whatever. JUST HAD TO TELL SOMEONE my cat doesn't care!

lool he can do it himself what the heck like....I'm assuming he has 2 hands and enough functional brain cells to google some random ingredient and maybe the direction to tesco if he needs any other ingredients like...lol no offence but...don't feel bad you can't get out of bed don't force yourself lol
Original post by AdjectiveNoun
That's great! Negative emotions are temporary, try not to think too deeply when you get like that, you'll feel better for it.

You need to tell the person who is making you feel that way how you actually feel. Though it is hard because you don't want to hurt them. You want to help them and make them feel better. But in the end your emotions and feelings come though, so you hurt the other person anyway. Without you actually telling them how you truly feel. Now I have told the person how I truly feel, I feel much better.
Original post by Ciel.
I feel too depressed, no motivation whatsoever...... he can just get a take away or whatever. JUST HAD TO TELL SOMEONE my cat doesn't care!

No man should refuse a cheeky takeaway pizza :biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by Shabarank
sounds like u need some E.

He doesn't like drugs, and I'm already on valium, he'd probably chase me out :teehee:

Original post by sadly
lool he can do it himself what the heck like....I'm assuming he has 2 hands and enough functional brain cells to google some random ingredient and maybe the direction to tesco if he needs any other ingredients like...lol no offence but...don't feel bad you can't get out of bed don't force yourself lol

But he's the sole breadwinner and I just do nothing. And it's his house, too. I quit my job, I'm not a student anymore, so making dinner is the least I could do.

Original post by AdjectiveNoun
No man should refuse a cheeky takeaway pizza :biggrin:

He's probably really sick of it but he didn't complain about takeaway, he knows I'm mad so I guess he turns a blind eye :emog:
Reply 34
Original post by Ciel.

I think it's takeaway again today.

WHY CAN'T I BE A RESPONSIBLE ADULT. :bubbles:

I don't even feel too guilty because I made an effort and went to see a shrink sometime ago (ok I was dragged to see one) and he didn't help with my problems.:colonhash:
I cried two nights ago. Since then because I haven't slept at all and I have an eye infection by left eye has swollen up and I can't see out of it.

Is your eye better now?
Original post by beeninetytwo
Is your eye better now?

Yeah I have had some sleep. So it isn't as bad. I still have the infection though.
Reply 37
Is your eye better now?

Why is you location 'tight vagina'? :h:
Yeah I have had some sleep. So it isn't as bad. I still have the infection though.
Good, I'm glad to hear it :console:

Original post by Ciel.
Why is you location 'tight vagina'? :h:
i'd always read it as my user title thing. Not sure how it reads now though as usually access TSR from mobile, not computer :cyber:
Good, I'm glad to hear it :console:

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest