The Student Room Group

After she orgasms...

Hey..
So my problem is that after my gf has an orgasm she doesn't want to be touched down there at all. If I try to touch her she closes her legs. If we're having oral sex, as soon as she has her orgasm she wants me to stop. Are all girls like this? If they are, then how are multiple orgasms possible? I've only ever been with one girl, so I don't know if this is what all girls are like.

I'm posting from a friend's account because I don't want my gf to see this.

Scroll to see replies

I'm like that. It's major sensitive there after orgasm. Give her a few mins then try again lol.
That happens because it gets so sensitive down there post-orgasm that it actually hurts to be touched for a few minutes, usually 5 or so. If it's more than like 15 minutes than that's odd.
It's normal to feel like that though - why not have a bit of cuddle-time before you continue?
maliha
Hey..
So my problem is that after my gf has an orgasm she doesn't want to be touched down there at all. If I try to touch her she closes her legs. If we're having oral sex, as soon as she has her orgasm she wants me to stop. Are all girls like this? If they are, then how are multiple orgasms possible? I've only ever been with one girl, so I don't know if this is what all girls are like.

I'm posting from a friend's account because I don't want my gf to see this.

sometimes the clit gets really sensitive after orgasm ,it should be ok after w while, but it varie from girl to girl. and also orgasm to orgasm. sometimes i get like that after one, sometimes after 3 sometimes not at all
Reply 4
Most girls are like this. The changes in bloodflow cause greatly increased sensitivity. If you want to keep going down on her after she's come once, for one thing ask her first and for another be very, very gentle. Probably best just to wait a little while before you start again. Don't get het up about multiple orgasms etc, sex isn't a competitive sport. I know I'm often happy once I've had one orgasm and just don't want another.
I know a girl that stops me touching her anywhere on her body after like twenty five, and that's pretty weird. Feels like being a girl, with a guy who doesn't want to cuddle up and talk after he's come.

But never encountered that much.
Reply 6
Toffee_Kid
That happens because it gets so sensitive down there post-orgasm that it actually hurts to be touched for a few minutes, usually 5 or so. If it's more than like 15 minutes than that's odd.

She never wants to have more than one orgasm in a night. And if she's already had one, then she doesn't want to be touched down there at all. She won't mind giving me head or anything, but touching her there is a big no-no.
Anonymous
I'm like that. It's major sensitive there after orgasm. Give her a few mins then try again lol.

Yes, agreed!
Reply 8
inksplodge
Yes, agreed!

She doesn't let me try again!
I must be an exception to the rule then! Or maybe I just like a bit of pain :/ I get em to keep going till they can't go nomore!

Edit: Sorry didnt actually answer OP! It does feel DIFFERENT once you've had one, but I like it personally. She however, appears nto to!
Some girls will become sensitive even before the orgasm and will prefer to stop before the orgasm (not all girls are that comfortable with just any guy to have an orgasm).
Normally I find my rather energetic boyfriend keeps going (be it during sex or other activities) and I feel a bit sensetive at first, but then it's good and business at usual. However I do have a very high sex drive.
maliha
She never wants to have more than one orgasm in a night. And if she's already had one, then she doesn't want to be touched down there at all. She won't mind giving me head or anything, but touching her there is a big no-no.

I don't really see what the problem is then. She clearly doesn't like it, so why would you want to try touching her if it doesn't feel good?

I know I get really bad times where I can't stand being touched anywhere at all, it just drives me crazy and feels like it hurts. Why would my boyfriend want to touch me if he knew it felt so bad?

You could try just giving gentle strokes around her thighs and stuff, but if she doesn't like it, can't you just leave her be?
I've been there loads of times but only through TSR did I learn what was going on. Girls just wouldn't explain when I would ask whats wrong.
Hrm.

This is odd.

When my girlfriend orgasms, I have to guess when she's went usually haha(it's fairly obvious), but she doesn't tell me, and lets me continue to "fiddle around" down there. And even when I know that she has gone to orgasm, she's usually immediately ready for round 2 anyway! Weird how she doesn't get this described affect... or maybe she does, but just likes it!

And no... she's not faking her orgasms, for anybody who might suggest that.
Anonymous
Hrm.

This is odd.

When my girlfriend orgasms, I have to guess when she's went usually haha(it's fairly obvious), but she doesn't tell me, and lets me continue to "fiddle around" down there. And even when I know that she has gone to orgasm, she's usually immediately ready for round 2 anyway! Weird how she doesn't get this described affect... or maybe she does, but just likes it!

And no... she's not faking her orgasms, for anybody who might suggest that.

its definitely different for different girsl. tbh i think it fades with experience too.
maliha

This has nothing to do with the topic, but your sig is freaking me out :biggrin:
Music Is My Boyfriend
This has nothing to do with the topic, but your sig is freaking me out :biggrin:

:ditto: :p:

And on topic, I don't find it to be painful but more just uncomfortable, I find this usually lasts about 10 minutes, or maybe more from time to time depending.
Reply 18
Only a few girls are multi-orgasmic.
If she gets sensitive after one, then maybe start on one of the other spots? That probably wont have become too sensitive to touch, youll just have to persuade her to let you start on another :p:
Reply 19
If she doesn't want to be touched, why not just leave her alone? You wouldn't like it after after you came, she kept on trying to touch you even though you didn't want her to. Some women just like to orgasm and fall asleep. Its just the way she is.

Quick Reply

Latest