The Student Room Group

Psychology Universities

Hi everybody, i'm having a hard time picking psychology universities, people have been telling me to pick two outrageous universities (high) two realistic and one crappy as backup.
AS- Psychology (A) Media Studies (A) Economics (A)
A2 Predicted- A*AA
any ideas of where to go and experiences e.g. underdog stories of people going to top universitites. Thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Thanks sooooo much, it was my first post and I didn't know how everything worked.
Original post by The Fallen One
Hi everybody, i'm having a hard time picking psychology universities, people have been telling me to pick two outrageous universities (high) two realistic and one crappy as backup.
AS- Psychology (A) Media Studies (A) Economics (A)
A2 Predicted- A*AA
any ideas of where to go and experiences e.g. underdog stories of people going to top universitites. Thanks

Well you're the person that should be deciding where to go, just look league tables then go through the list checking each universities entry requirements and also course content and things like that. That's what I did anyway.

Don't worry that much about their rank in the league table as league tables aren't the best things in the world.

Quick Reply

Latest