The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Adult Nursing uni of derby march start date

Hello all, i have an interview on 2nd December for derby uni in adult nursing.
Im curious about what will happen on the day itself and what sort of questions you may be asked in the interview?
Also i was wondering what the academic time table/learning week/placement weeks will look like with a march start date, I need to consider how much childcare i will need.

I will be doing Adult nursing at Derby Uni !!! how was your interview, hope it went well...

I haven't received any information from the uni about the course, but on the interview day, me and bunch of other nursing applicants had a lecture about the course.
All I know is that we will get 5 weeks holiday in total for a whole academic year, and most placements will be within derby, primarily in the hospital . In the first couple of weeks, we will not have proper placements, but a normal nursing timetable ( apparently) will consist of mainly work placement :smile:
hope I answered some of your questions.
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Hi I'm awaiting an interview for March intake for adult nursing (late applicant). I was just wondering if anyone is aware of the questions they ask in the interview, I'm dreading it, not had an interview for years.
Reply 3
Original post by Hubbard.miriam
Hi I'm awaiting an interview for March intake for adult nursing (late applicant). I was just wondering if anyone is aware of the questions they ask in the interview, I'm dreading it, not had an interview for years.

Hi I had mine last week and have just been given a place! it's really relaxed they just ask about your background and then a question or 2 based around the 6 c's they're not testing if you know them more your interpretation of them and a bit of a chat really. I was so nervous but they're really friendly and put you at ease! Good luck!
Thankyou. How long ago did you apply? I applied on ucas closing day and still not heard anything.
Reply 5
Original post by Hubbard.miriam
Thankyou. How long ago did you apply? I applied on ucas closing day and still not heard anything.

I applied 4th of January but I know that they are still interviewing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending