The Student Room Group

Wolverhampton Adult Nursing Interview - advice please!

Hi I have my interview tomorrow at wolverhampton university for adult nursing. My email advises it is a 30 minute interview with 2 staff members. It does not state that I will be required to do a maths or english test? Do they not always do these does anyone know, or do they just not tell you that you will be doing them? Thanks in advance.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leanne2230
Hi I have my interview tomorrow at wolverhampton university for adult nursing. My email advises it is a 30 minute interview with 2 staff members. It does not state that I will be required to do a maths or english test? Do they not always do these does anyone know, or do they just not tell you that you will be doing them? Thanks in advance.

You certainly won't get on a course without a maths test. So even if it isn't tomorrow you will still have to do one at some point
Reply 2
Original post by Leanne2230

Did they test you on it?
Reply 3
Did they test you on it?
I’m looking at applying to this University too
Reply 4
Hello, how did the interview go! I have got mine next week for adult nursing. I was wondering if you could give me any tips.Thankyou
Reply 5
Original post by Roben1
Hello, how did the interview go! I have got mine next week for adult nursing. I was wondering if you could give me any tips.Thankyou

Hi , have you had yours yet ?
I have mine this week and I’m literally so petrified 😭
Reply 6
Original post by Ahllie
Hi , have you had yours yet ?
I have mine this week and I’m literally so petrified 😭

Thought you already had one! I have got mine this sat 1st Feb. When is yours! Keep me posted
Reply 7
Thought you already had one! I have got mine this saturday 1st Feb. Keep me posted on Instagram pls rob_mario3. 🙏
Reply 8
Original post by Roben1
Thought you already had one! I have got mine this sat 1st Feb. When is yours! Keep me posted on Insta rob_mario3.

I have mine on the same day !!😬and it’s actually my first interview so idk what to expect at all
Reply 9
I also have my interview on 1st feb too :smile: what campus is yours?
Reply 10
Original post by ~MJ~
I also have my interview on 1st feb too :smile: what campus is yours?

Walsall campus!! What about you ?
Reply 11
same :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by ~MJ~
same :smile:

Good luck to you !
Reply 13
And to you, keep us updated how you get on :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by ~MJ~
And to you, keep us updated how you get on :smile:

Thank you ! And you too :smile:
I had an interview for child nursing at Brighton couple of days ago . There was a literacy test ( which they advised us of ) but no maths test . Hope this helps
Reply 16
Original post by Chrissyl88
I had an interview for child nursing at Brighton couple of days ago . There was a literacy test ( which they advised us of ) but no maths test . Hope this helps

Oh thank you!! If there is one of those I’m definitely not prepared
Reply 17
There was no literacy or numeracy test today at the interviews :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by ~MJ~
There was no literacy or numeracy test today at the interviews :smile:

How did it go ?
Reply 19
Original post by Ahllie
How did it go ?

It went really well I felt, not what I was expecting and certainly not the 'grilling' I expected to get after reading online about University interviews :smile:

What about you? how did yours go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending