offer: unconditional

currently studying: econ, politics and geog
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
I accepted the offer finally)
If there is anybody outside of the UK and whose course starts in the middle of September (or even later) when are you planning to arrive in the UK?
Name: Justine
What course: Animal Science
Conditional or unconditional: Conditional
(If conditional) what grade do you need?: DDM
What subjects are you doing now?: Level 3 Extended Diploma in Applied Science
Studying management which is based on the Jubilee campus and I want catered accommodation, but really unsure whether to go for UP or Jubilee??
Original post by management4
Studying management which is based on the Jubilee campus and I want catered accommodation, but really unsure whether to go for UP or Jubilee??

I'm in the same situation, I'm going for jubilee as the accommodation is newest and I know someone there now who said the social life is just as good. Also I don't want to rely on those busses everyday!
name: Tara
what course: Pharmacy
conditional or unconditional: Conditional
(if conditional) what grade do you need?: AAB
what subjects are you doing now?:Chemistry, Geography, Biology, General Studies.

Haven't firmed just yet because it seems no one else I know has so I'm just gonna hold back for a bit. Was always gonna firm Nottingham before I even applied so sooo glad I got an offer :biggrin:
Original post by studentt1
I'm in the same situation, I'm going for jubilee as the accommodation is newest and I know someone there now who said the social life is just as good. Also I don't want to rely on those busses everyday!

I'm not sure because I quite liked the UP campus when I went and found the Jubilee campus a bit too quiet but I don't want to be on UP if everyone from my course is on Jubilee
Reply 67
Original post by tcameron
name: Tara
(if conditional) what grade do you need?: AAB
what subjects are you doing now?:Chemistry, Geography, Biology, General Studies.

Haven't firmed just yet because it seems no one else I know has so I'm just gonna hold back for a bit. Was always gonna firm Nottingham before I even applied so sooo glad I got an offer :biggrin:

Haha same here, right from when I saw it in the summer I knew it was where I wanted to be!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by management4
I'm not sure because I quite liked the UP campus when I went and found the Jubilee campus a bit too quiet but I don't want to be on UP if everyone from my course is on Jubilee

I think you'd be fine either way, you meet loads of people out anyway so guess it doesn't really matter where you end up staying:smile:
Reply 69
name: Liam
what course: Microbiology
conditional or unconditional:Conditional
(if conditional) what grade do you need?: ABB
what subjects are you doing now?: Biology, Chemistry, Maths
what course: Chemical Engineering
conditional or unconditional:conditional
(if conditional) what grade do you need?: AAA
what subjects are you doing now? Maths,Chemistry,Biology
conditional or unconditional: unconditional
(if conditional) what grade do you need?: n/a
what subjects are you doing now?: chemistry, biology, maths, economics
Original post by TheLOLMaster1
conditional or unconditional: unconditional
(if conditional) what grade do you need?: n/a
what subjects are you doing now?: chemistry, biology, maths, economics

Hi congrats on the offer
I have applied to uni of Nottingham for pharmacy, what tips can you give me for the interview
Helped would be really appreciated thanks so much
Name: Sulaiman
what course: Mechincal enginnering with foundation year(4 years)
(if conditional) what grade do you need?: BBB
what subjects are you doing now?: Psychology, Chemistry, Biology. Predicted ABB.
Reply 74
Anyone looking to share a twin ensuite studio flat at Broadgate Park accommodation? You share a bathroom and kitchen between you- it's around £98 a week! (girls only) :smile:
Name: Issy
What course: BSc Geography
Conditional or unconditional: unconditional
what subjects are you doing now?: Maths, Biology and Geography
Just decided I'm gonna firm Nottingham, so excited!
Reply 76
Original post by majesticfrogcity
Name: Issy
What course: BSc Geography
Conditional or unconditional: unconditional
what subjects are you doing now?: Maths, Biology and Geography
Just decided I'm gonna firm Nottingham, so excited!

Congrats on your unconditional!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ashh1234
Congrats on your unconditional!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! What accommodation are you applying for, I'm stuck between whether to go catered or self-catered
is the ratio at nottingham really high ( girls :boys ), I was just wondering as I heard it was ??
Reply 79
Original post by majesticfrogcity
Thanks! What accommodation are you applying for, I'm stuck between whether to go catered or self-catered

Personally, I'm going for Catered. I like the convenience of not having to cook (even though I can 😂) and being right on the campus itself. Especially in the first year so it's one less thing to worry about since many of us will be a distance away from home. It also means less to think about when packing to go to uni .Self Catered is still good though because you can make the food you want when you want and it's still very close to the uni park eg: broadgate being right opposite west entrance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending