The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Psychology books

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a good revision book for A2 Psychology because the class companion books we have in school are crammed with information and there's just far too much to remember! I've been looking at the full course CGP books because using mostly them got me an A at AS but I've seen some bad reviews for the A2 version
I'm hoping to get an A or A* at the end of A-level
Any suggestions will help, Thankyou 😊
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Jbrdl1191
I was wondering if anyone could help me find a good revision book for A2 Psychology because the class companion books we have in school are crammed with information and there's just far too much to remember! I've been looking at the full course CGP books because using mostly them got me an A at AS but I've seen some bad reviews for the A2 version

Hey! I currently use the Collins Psychology book for AQA A and there's a lot of detail in it. I also use the CGP revision guide nearer to exam time for revision help and also, there's this thing called loopa if you haven't heard it, and his model answers are amazing! Good luck ☺️
Original post by Jbrdl1191

Google Loopa psychology, you get all the topics covered with A* essays and literally thousands of students have achieved A* grades with them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending