The Student Room Group

Would you rather...

Okay, I'll start and then the next person replies and asks a new one and so on..

Would you rather go a week without wifi, or a week without food?
wifi is nothing, so without food I would perhaps die.

what you want to do "only one thing" if world is going to trash tomorrow?
week without wifi
Reply 3
Original post by digitalangel18
week without wifi

Now you start one
Reply 4
If there is no food, there is no life.A person cannot live without food but a person can live without wifi
A week without WiFi.
Who knows. Chances are I've got enough in me to live a week without food, as I'd be able to burn through previous excess consumptions.
Original post by spotify95
Who knows. Chances are I've got enough in me to live a week without food, as I'd be able to burn through previous excess consumptions.

Awwww, come on, I'm sure it can't be that bad. :hugs:
A week without wifi :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by toonervoustotalk
A week without wifi :smile:

Spoiler

So can I unless it is in rural Lincolnshire! :doh:
pmsl at how no one on this thread bar the first two posters know how to play this game
Would you rather eat pizza or eat ice-cream?
Original post by BookBird
Would you rather eat pizza or eat ice-cream?

It really depends on the type of pizza and the flavour of the ice-cream.

If the pizza was a four cheese pizza and the ice-cream was strawberry, then it would be the pizza
But if the pizza was pepperoni and the ice-cream was mint-choc chip, then it would be the ice-cream.

But in the end, I would have to go with the ice-cream...

Right, so would you rather never leave your country ever, or never be allowed back in your home country ever
Original post by robertopne123
It really depends on the type of pizza and the flavour of the ice-cream.

If the pizza was a four cheese pizza and the ice-cream was strawberry, then it would be the pizza
But if the pizza was pepperoni and the ice-cream was mint-choc chip, then it would be the ice-cream.

But in the end, I would have to go with the ice-cream...

Right, so would you rather never leave your country ever, or never be allowed back in your home country ever

I'm not answering your question because we need to discuss your previous answer. Umm, pepperoni pizza is delicious. Ice cream has nothing on it, doesn't even matter what flavour. How dare you?!
Original post by BookBird
I'm not answering your question because we need to discuss your previous answer. Umm, pepperoni pizza is delicious. Ice cream has nothing on it, doesn't even matter what flavour. How dare you?!

You seem pretty passionate about pepperoni pizza, I must say. :smile: I am not saying pepperoni isn't delicious, I interpreted your question as to what I would rather eat when I was typing out my answer. This meaning that I wasn't in the mood for pepperoni pizza at the time.

Pepperoni pizza is still great though :smile:
Original post by robertopne123
You seem pretty passionate about pepperoni pizza, I must say. :smile: I am not saying pepperoni isn't delicious, I interpreted your question as to what I would rather eat when I was typing out my answer. This meaning that I wasn't in the mood for pepperoni pizza at the time.

Pepperoni pizza is still great though :smile:

I am passionate about pizza in general.
A healthy person can go three weeks without food, so one week without food will probably not starve you to death. Even so I'd go without wifi.

Quick Reply

Latest