The Student Room Group

Desi people: What do you look for in a partner?

Scroll to see replies

hate when desi people put other desi people down, mainly brown boys who love to talk about how white girls are better than asian girls :/
Loving, honest, loyal, tall (because I'm fairly tall so needs to be cuddleable), no beard or moustache, and a Sikh :u:
Original post by nucdev
One wife (of a different ethnicity) and one wife (of my own ethnicity) to have kids with. :wink: :tongue:

Just a joke, girls.
:rofl:

That's a mean joke.

*listens to this and cries* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS3VNIgQLOY
Reply 83
Original post by Anonymous
That's a mean joke.

*listens to this and cries* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS3VNIgQLOY

Me and my mate learnt to play that on the piano as soon as the song came out :smile:
Original post by nucdev
Me and my mate learnt to play that on the piano as soon as the song came out :smile:

I see! But can you play the sitaar tho?
Reply 85
I see! But can you play the sitaar tho?

Naah.

I can play the dhol tho.
Comes in handy when family members get married.

We're Gujjus so asking family members to do work that you might otherwise have to pay for is within our DNA.
Original post by nucdev
Naah.

I can play the dhol tho.

We're Gujjus so asking family members to do work that you might otherwise have to pay for is within our DNA.

OOooo! Play the dhol for me at my wedding pretty pls? :smile: I'll pay you in jalebi and other mithai
I would prefer a guy whos tall, educated, caring but mostly funny and can make me laugh as well as get along with my family.
-oh and preferably pakistani🙃
I hear the weather is nice in Delhi.
Reply 89
Loving, honest, loyal, tall (because I'm fairly tall so needs to be cuddleable), no beard or moustache, and a Sikh :u:

Bet I can guess who you are.

I won't post it though - already got a blue card for guessing someone's identity when they went anonymous.
Lol
Reply 90
OOooo! Play the dhol for me at my wedding pretty pls? :smile: I'll pay you in jalebi and other mithai

Have you no shame?!
You deffo don't have Gujju blood. You're supposed to make me do it without payment.
Reply 91
Original post by nucdev
Bet I can guess who you are.

I won't post it though - already got a blue card for guessing someone's identity when they went anonymous.
Lol

What letter does her name begin with?
Reply 92
Original post by slade p
What letter does her name begin with?

Already been burnt once - I'm not even gonna post the first letter
Lol

Don't worry tho - I highly doubt you're her perfect match :wink: :tongue:
:lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by cupcakes87
Bhais gonna bhai :rofl:

Lol ye conversation dekho dii. Bhai ka girlfriend he kya?! O.o Aur Angrezi main - hai Ram jiiiii

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nucdev
Have you no shame?!
You deffo don't have Gujju blood. You're supposed to make me do it without payment.

What do you mean? And okay, if you insist on not being paid :biggrin: See you in a sherwani/kurta in a few years yeah?
Original post by nucdev
Naah.

I can play the dhol tho.

Bhai, you play the dhol?! Hai Ram that's so cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Original post by ravioliyears
Lol ye conversation dekho dii. Bhai ka girlfriend he kya?! O.o Aur Angrezi main - hai Ram jiiiii

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hahaha: Naah man I'm a brahmachari

:innocent:
Reply 98
Original post by ravioliyears
Bhai, you play the dhol?! Hai Ram that's so cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yep:
Reply 99
Original post by nucdev
Already been burnt once - I'm not even gonna guess the first letter
Lol

Don't worry tho - I highly doubt you're her perfect match :wink: :tongue:
:lol:

Well I'm not Sikh but I'm everything else, not that I was looking to be a match for her.

Quite a lot of girls find me attractive, I bet you would be drooling over some of the girls I have had.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending