The Student Room Group

What's your favourite pizza topping?

Everyone has one, it's pepperoni for me:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Pineapples
one that isn't burnt :redface:
almost set the house on fire last time when i left it in for half an hour :s-smilie:
probs something cheesy tho
Anything spicy.
BBQ sauce lol I never got why so many people hate it :L
Cheese and tomato :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by CoolCavy
one that isn't burnt :redface:
almost set the house on fire last time when i left it in for half an hour :s-smilie:
probs something cheesy tho

Cheese perhaps?

Spoiler

Reply 7
If anyone says pineapple honestly there is a special place in hell for you and people who eat pizzas with a knife and fork ://
--
for me um idrm, sausage from dominos is nice but yeah it's allll gooddddd
Erm whatever's on Vegetarian Supreme
Reply 9
Extra cheese and extra pepperoni
Reply 10
Original post by Inexorably
If anyone says pineapple honestly there is a special place in hell for you and people who eat pizzas with a knife and fork ://
--
for me um idrm, sausage from dominos is nice but yeah it's allll gooddddd

yum yum
Either pineapple or bbq sauce, I'm vegetarian though so I'm often stuck with super-cheesy ones.
Reply 12
Original post by aarora
Extra cheese and extra pepperoni

Now that is godly.
Either ham and sweetcorn or maybe ham and pineapple. Or like some type of chicken and maybe sweetcorn.
Reply 14
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
Either pineapple or bbq sauce, I'm vegetarian though so I'm often stuck with super-cheesy ones.

A vegetarian penguin? I wasn't expecting that.
Its about quality over quantity when it comes to pizza toppings. You need good crust, a tasty, well-seasoned sauce, mix of cheddar and mozzarella, and then something simple like mushrooms or pepperoni. I don't mind stuff like peppers, olives, etc, but it can't overload the pizza.
If i could only have one, then red onion
Olives without a doubt. A lot of people hate them, though.

i am one of the weirdos who buy jars of olives and eat them just like that :colondollar:
BBQ Sauce and everything that is meaty. Onion is also pretty damn tasty... :mmm:
Reply 19
Original post by SeanFM
Olives without a doubt. A lot of people hate them, though.

i am one of the weirdos who buy jars of olives and eat them just like that :colondollar:

Freak of the week

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest