The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I did a pretty similar project last year, with loads of transects and pebble data from various points up it right? Plus a huge analysis to follow it all up...

that looks like a HELL of a lot of colouring! surely you could just do the transects smaller and then have the graphs maybe on different pages refernced to the transect?
A transect that big aswell is going to be very difficult for the examiner to fold out and really look at, its muc easier to compare and contrast between your 6 transects if you can look at it on an A3 or slightly bigger size than having to roll the whole thing out over the floor! and this would save you a lot of time and a dead wrist from colouring in!

Goodluck, probably no point me saying this but try not to leave it ALL till the last minute... i was up two night solid before my deadline, and was still writing at 8am on the morning it had to be handed in.. not very good for ones health! :P goodluck!
Reply 2
Dear lord that is one large peice of paper and congratulations for the time and patience to sit and do six of them! I share the same fears about the examiner's sheer annoyance by it, but hey -you should get credit for artistic credit.
Reply 3
haha, thanx for the advice, yeah a friend from another school is taking the pure p**s outa me cause they're so huge.

Artistic credit, lmao colouring in is about as artistic as I get :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending