The Student Room Group

UCAS process application times

My referee will add their reference next week- would the 26th be too late for them to send it by?

I’m anxious about the deadline- is the deadline for just sendng it off to UCAS or do I need to factor in the processing time? Thanks
Original post by EVMD17
My referee will add their reference next week- would the 26th be too late for them to send it by?

I’m anxious about the deadline- is the deadline for just sendng it off to UCAS or do I need to factor in the processing time? Thanks

The 31st of January deadline is for sending off the application, so submitting it on the 26th will be absolutely fine :smile:
It just needs to be submitted to UCAS on or before the 31st, (I think it's 6pm but don't hold me to that), you don't need to allow for processing time. As an aside many unis will give a bit of leeway automatically, but you don't want to be relying on it by waiting until the 1st of Feb.

I'd also note that UCAS quite often gets overloaded on the final day, which stresses everyone out. But if you submit on the 26th you'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending