The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter - Medical imaging interview invitation 2016

Just got an invitation from Exeter university so happy. Just wondering did anyone else apply and or recieve an invitation for a Medical imaging interview too if so do tell.
Reply 1
Hiya have u had ur interview yet? I got an invite for Tuesday but have had to rearrange so waiting for new date. Super excited for Exeter!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Hey, not yet mine is on this coming Thursday so wish me luck.
Original post by Sadiew549
Hiya have u had ur interview yet? I got an invite for Tuesday but have had to rearrange so waiting for new date. Super excited for Exeter!
Reply 3
Original post by cutiekitten13
Hey, not yet mine is on this coming Thursday so wish me luck.

Hey, I couldn't help but notice your interview was last week, hope it went well!:smile:. Mine is coming up soon and I'd be grateful if you have any advice you'd like to share?? Thank you
Its mostly based on your personal statement so as long as you know your personal statement you are good, also they show you a very simple video during your intro and its basically a patient informing you about what they expect from a practitiner and its very simply trust me.

Original post by saffi5
Hey, I couldn't help but notice your interview was last week, hope it went well!:smile:. Mine is coming up soon and I'd be grateful if you have any advice you'd like to share?? Thank you
Reply 5
Original post by cutiekitten13
Its mostly based on your personal statement so as long as you know your personal statement you are good, also they show you a very simple video during your intro and its basically a patient informing you about what they expect from a practitiner and its very simply trust me.

thank you :smile: Do they ask you questions about the video? And if so, what are the questions like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending