The Student Room Group

Just disgusting!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by william walker
a joke.

There you, you got it in one.
So look way over the top and fake then. :frown:

Lets be honest a lot of girls do their eyebrows and dye parts of their hair:colonhash:
Original post by saladays
There you, you got it in one.

You can't argue because you know I am right in what I say. Peoples personal standards have dropped and they don't look good anymore.
Come on dude not everyone's trying to attract a mate.

Some people do it because they want to look the way they want to look. If it makes them feel more comfortable and confident, who are you to tell them how to look?
Original post by ellie0497
Lets be honest a lot of girls do their eyebrows and dye parts of their hair:colonhash:

Yeah and they shouldn't because it makes them ugly.
You need to realise that the females don't care for your opinion and that they will look whatever way makes them feel good. :huff:
Yeah and they shouldn't because it makes them ugly.

what lol doing your eyebrows makes you look better not worse
Original post by Student403
Come on dude not everyone's trying to attract a mate.

Some people do it because they want to look the way they want to look. If it makes them feel more comfortable and confident, who are you to tell them how to look?

Because it is disrespectful and an insult to everybody else how some people, most people dress and look these days. All this cheap rubbish and fake stuff. No class or self worth.
Original post by student403
come on dude not everyone's trying to attract a mate.

yaass slay stu
Original post by aamirac
You need to realise that the females don't care for your opinion and that they will look whatever way makes them feel good. :huff:

I just said that's what women do. :angry:
Original post by noor.m
what lol doing your eyebrows makes you look better not worse

Not if they do it too much and it looks like they don't have any. Or they make them go in a fake shape.
typical thatcherite behaviour
Because it is disrespectful and an insult to everybody else how some people, most people dress and look these days. All this cheap rubbish and fake stuff. No class or self worth.

Did you just evaluate someone else's self worth?

Because (hint: it's in the name!) self worth is how someone feels about him or herself. Not what William Walker or someone else thinks
I just said that's what women do. :angry:

So why do have a problem with that? :s-smilie:
Don't like it? Don't get with anyone who looks like that. We don't dress or look how we do just to please you.
Not if they do it too much and it looks like they don't have any. Or they make them go in a fake shape.

I don't know of many women who purposely thin out their eyebrows but even if they do that's their personal preference and I don't see what's wrong with that
Reply 36
from what i have read on this site, you seem to be a pretty disgusting person so lel
women of TSR if ye want to impress william walker this is how ye need to look so you do

Everybody looks like they haven't put any effort at all in. They all look fake.

I haven't read the other posts but I hope somebody pointed out how contradicting this is
Original post by MagicNMedicine
women of TSR if ye want to impress william walker this is how ye need to look so you do

Just no. But the skirts are welcome.

Quick Reply

Latest