Scroll to see replies

Original post by laidljod
Yea the interviews and waiting for offers haha X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Couldn't agree more! It'll all be worth it in the end though..hopefully x
Got an offer for uws :smile:
Has anyone firmed Brighton uni to start sept 28th?? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an interview at Greenwich Uni for MA in social work, I have a an hour of written test , does anyone know what questions they ask please, im so anxious
Hi!!... I have several interviews coming up and absolutely bricking it! Didn't get in last year so decided to have a gap year, gain experience etc etc and re-apply...so I did! any advice on how to prepare? what to say and what to NOT? anything will help! Thanks
Hiya, i found your advice soooo helpful, and im so scared about my BCU social work BA hons interview, did you have a written test in your interview? I do :frown: aswell as group interview and one to one. im so scared
Reply 566
Hi, i hve an interview at wolverhampton uni, i was wondering if anyone can fill me up on current issues in the social care depsrtment?
really stressed about the interview😐😐
Reply 567
I dont eman to be horrid or anything to anyone but if you want to become a social worker then you shouldnt have to revise questions to show you want to do it... the answers should come naturally... I got all 4 unis ive applied to.. only issue is whether I am going to get the grades haha :tongue: Can you get social work through clearing?

Quick Reply

Latest