The Student Room Group

A lecturer who emailed me tried to recall the message. What does this mean? (urgent)

My assignment was due for 7th December. I submitted it electronically and physically on that date BEFORE the deadline.

However in my student emails I got an email from head of faculty saying that she did NOT receive my electronic copy and wanted me to re-submit. I began to panic but then I saw that I had received an email from turnitin on 7th December saying that I did in fact successfully submit my assignment electronically.

I also noticed that the head of faculty tried to 'recall' the email she sent me which said that she hadn't received my assignment.

Does this mean that my assignment DID submit successfully and it was she that made the mistake?
Original post by theperformer
My assignment was due for 7th December. I submitted it electronically and physically on that date BEFORE the deadline.

However in my student emails I got an email from head of faculty saying that she did NOT receive my electronic copy and wanted me to re-submit. I began to panic but then I saw that I had received an email from turnitin on 7th December saying that I did in fact successfully submit my assignment electronically.

I also noticed that the head of faculty tried to 'recall' the email she sent me which said that she hadn't received my assignment.

Does this mean that my assignment DID submit successfully and it was she that made the mistake?

Yes.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Yes.

Thank ****ing god.
Yeah don't worry it sounds like your essay was submitted successfully if you received an email from turnitin :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending