The Student Room Group

Kingston art foundation 2022

Hi!

I just got the email today that i was given an unconditional offer to kingston for their art foundation! Im super happy and just wanted to make a chat and get to know the other people who are in the same position so we can start to get to know eachother!

Im fritzi im 18 from london

Good luck to everyone!!

Scroll to see replies

Well done x
Original post by fritzstorp
Hi!

I just got the email today that i was given an unconditional offer to kingston for their art foundation! Im super happy and just wanted to make a chat and get to know the other people who are in the same position so we can start to get to know eachother!

Good luck to everyone!!

congratulations, that is amazing!
i haven't heard back yet - the wait is making me so nervous!
Reply 3
Hi!

Good luck to everyone!!

Well done!!

I entered some of my info wrong and didn't think I would be considered but I got an email yesterday that my application is being reviewed which is exciting. I was just wondering if you had an interview with them?
Hi! I'm an international student applying to Kingston foundation. I don't know if I'm doing my portfolio right. Regarding the 10 images or short film about us, does it have to be artworks or can we include creative images of ourselves? I'm confused what to put on that part :confused:
Original post by victoriamistad
Hi! I'm an international student applying to Kingston foundation. I don't know if I'm doing my portfolio right. Regarding the 10 images or short film about us, does it have to be artworks or can we include creative images of ourselves? I'm confused what to put on that part :confused:

i think the idea is that the 10 images are entirely up to you! i used my own images that were personal to me ☺️
Original post by bjpatten
Well done!!

I entered some of my info wrong and didn't think I would be considered but I got an email yesterday that my application is being reviewed which is exciting. I was just wondering if you had an interview with them?

do you mind me asking when you submitted your portfolio ☺️
Original post by ArtHistoryFairy
i think the idea is that the 10 images are entirely up to you! i used my own images that were personal to me ☺️

Thank you so much for the idea!! :smile:
Reply 8
Have you heard back yet?
Original post by MB2021
Have you heard back yet?

i haven’t heard back yet - i’m getting super anxious!!
Reply 10
Original post by victoriamistad

for me i did 10 of my interests/things which i love to do! send me a msg and i can maybe send it if you are really struggling
Reply 11
Original post by bjpatten
Well done!!

I didnt have an interview, just the unconditional offer then on the kingston applicant hub it asked me for final details and for me to upload my ID picture so its been super seamless!
for me i did 10 of my interests/things which i love to do! send me a msg and i can maybe send it if you are really struggling

Thank you so much for the ideas!! I really appreciate you for offering to send your works to me but I think it would be unfair as an applicant. Thanks so much and I hope we get an offer! :heart:
i just wanted to let you all know that got rejected from kingston this morning. i’m not surprised but a little bit disappointed.
best wishes to all of you!! 🪴
Reply 14
i just wanted to let you all know that got rejected from kingston this morning. i’m not surprised but a little bit disappointed.
best wishes to all of you!! 🪴

So sorry - but fingers crossed for UAL (I still haven't heard back from either)
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by MB2021
So sorry - but fingers crossed for UAL (I still haven't heard back from either)

i feel like if you haven’t heard back yet you will probably get an offer! i haven’t heard back from UAL either (i applied for diagnostic at CSM) and i hope i get in, but i got an offer from City and Guilds which is nice!!
Reply 16
i feel like if you haven’t heard back yet you will probably get an offer! i haven’t heard back from UAL either (i applied for diagnostic at CSM) and i hope i get in, but i got an offer from City and Guilds which is nice!!

Sadly I just got the "sorry you've been unsuccessful" message too.
Original post by MB2021
Sadly I just got the "sorry you've been unsuccessful" message too.

i’m so sorry to hear that. all my friends who applied to kingston were rejected around a month and a half ago, so i guess our applications were being more carefully considered which is nice. maybe we will both get into UAL!!
I've applied to Kingston foundation course and Camberwell as a back up in case I don't get the grades for my degree course. I haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know the date that they have to tell us by for Kingston? I'm so fed up of waiting...
Reply 19
Hi!

Good luck to everyone!!

hi!! im doing the same course :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest