The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Whcih accom if doing law?

Basically i'm just wondering whcih accommodation to choose; which isnearest the law building. I hear everyone talking about University park, is that just the whole campus or a specific building, i can't seem to find a map with jubilee and raleigh park ect on it so i dont know which to choose! Want to apply for accom soon as I want my single study room, a bit worried about the 6:1 bog ratio, isn't that a real big rush in the morning if everyone wants a shower and .....wants to use the bog? maybe the extra £400 maybe worth not missing the start of many lectures!? any advice would be terrible useful cheers:rolleyes:
Reply 1
You want UP - it's the main campus with law building on it. xx
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
hugh stewart is the nearest. ancaster, cavendist, willougby and nightingale in the west end of the park while florence boot is the furthest away. the halls on the downs are not to far but then you have to go up hill :biggrin:
Reply 3
Never had to queue for a toilet/shower even if you did just go to a different bathroom. Its no problem.
Reply 4
cripps, hu-stu, lincoln, derby, sherwood, rutland, lenton and wortley are your closest bets. it takes about 5 mins max from all of them except cripps and hu-stu which are like 2 mins away. ancaster, florence boot, willoughby, nightingale and cavendish are further away.
Reply 5
bathrooms aren't really a problem. or like blone_bomb says, just go to another one.
Reply 6
HuStu definitely

All the fittest lawyers are here
Reply 7
*coughnocough*
Reply 8
I applied for single study first then shared second, if I get shared does that mean my room will be tiny with no desk or what? also as I used all my choices for UP does it automatically select catered? £4000 for 31 weeks £130 a week! is this not a little excessive?
Reply 9
that's the price for this year. it's going up next year.
Reply 10
when you get your accomadation can you phone them up and change it if you don't want it
you can call them up and nicely and politely ask that they try and change you, yes. it's up to them if they're in a good mood or not or if you give good reasons.

Latest

Trending

Trending