The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

university of leeds law 2024

hi i got an offer today to study law at leeds, I wanted to know who else got the offer and is the law course their good?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
hi i got an offer today to study law at leeds, I wanted to know who else got the offer and is the law course their good?

Hi what were your predicted grades
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by chic-perience
Hi what were your predicted grades

Hi they were 4 A*s
Original post by Anonymous #1
congrats! I do law at leeds currently and the course is super good so far i would recommend it :smile:

I’ve just had an offer also!
Original post by alisparrow
congrats! I do law at leeds currently and the course is super good so far i would recommend it :smile:

how have u found the quality of teaching/ support? Also how is the city :smile:
Original post by user111788
how have u found the quality of teaching/ support? Also how is the city :smile:
the city is great if youre into the nightlife side of things defo, and overall a pretty cheap night out hahah, theres a tonne of good food places and then you have a couple good shopping centres for during the day, only thing is on a weekend its always super busy. The teaching is good i have 4 lectures a week and then 4 seminars every 2 weeks, and you also get a personal tutor who you have regular meetings with thats typically one of your lecturers which is super helpful :smile:
Original post by alisparrow
the city is great if youre into the nightlife side of things defo, and overall a pretty cheap night out hahah, theres a tonne of good food places and then you have a couple good shopping centres for during the day, only thing is on a weekend its always super busy. The teaching is good i have 4 lectures a week and then 4 seminars every 2 weeks, and you also get a personal tutor who you have regular meetings with thats typically one of your lecturers which is super helpful :smile:

thank you that was super helpful!! what accom do u recommend?
Reply 8
Hi, Please take the chance and study at the Uni of Leeds
Reply 9
Hi, Please take the chance and accept the offer to study at UoL. The Law course is amazing. Btw I'm a second year law student at Leeds

hey! i also got an offer for law at leeds :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by jess⋆𐙚₊˚⊹
hey! i also got an offer for law at leeds :smile:

Was that today?
anyone who has received offers, have u had an invitation to an offer holder day yet? I got my offer like a week ago and still haven’t had anything
Just got an offer! I'm a home and non-contextual student :smile:
Original post by carillew05
Just got an offer! I'm a home and non-contextual student :smile:
Do you mind saying what your predicted grades are?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Do you mind saying what your predicted grades are?
Of course not, they are A*A* AA.
(edited 1 month ago)
Offer today for Leeds!
Original post by Anonymous #3
Offer today for Leeds!
Congratulations what are you predicted grades? Are you going to firm?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Congratulations what are you predicted grades? Are you going to firm?
Scottish applicant, 6As highers but we don’t get given our predicted by the school. Warwick is my first choice, offer a few weeks ago. Waiting for Glasgow
Original post by e-m-m
Was that today?

i got my offer on 15th March

Quick Reply

Latest