The Student Room Group

UCL Law admissions

Does anyone know how UCL do the admissions process?
Like do they give out offers in batches, or at certain times/ days, or do they have a system where higher grades will hear back first etc?
Let me know if you have any information because they're taking so long to bet back and I need some peace of mind :')
Reply 1
Hey, I'm not too sure tbh, but I was given a rejection on a Friday. Someone pointed out that it seemed like rejections were mostly given out on Fridays and offers on Mondays (I think it was?) But tbh I doubt there's a strict pattern to it.

Also, if your application status on portico says "application received" then they most likely haven't even viewed your application. On the Friday I got my rejection, I saw the status change to "currently being processed by admissions aaa" and then a few hours later, I got a decision on UCAS track.

Honestly, just forget about it, let it be. Fretting will make no difference! If it's meant to be, then you'll receive an offer no matter what 🤧 best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Coeoe
Hey, I'm not too sure tbh, but I was given a rejection on a Friday. Someone pointed out that it seemed like rejections were mostly given out on Fridays and offers on Mondays (I think it was?) But tbh I doubt there's a strict pattern to it.
Also, if your application status on portico says "application received" then they most likely haven't even viewed your application. On the Friday I got my rejection, I saw the status change to "currently being processed by admissions aaa" and then a few hours later, I got a decision on UCAS track.
Honestly, just forget about it, let it be. Fretting will make no difference! If it's meant to be, then you'll receive an offer no matter what 🤧 best of luck!
Hi, thanks for the response. Honestly you're right I should probably stop worrying about something that I can't change lmao, I'm just worried about accommodation because I hear UCL is first come first serve, so say I do get an offer, I might be doomed to an undesirable accom
Reply 3
Original post by Dele2412
Hi, thanks for the response. Honestly you're right I should probably stop worrying about something that I can't change lmao, I'm just worried about accommodation because I hear UCL is first come first serve, so say I do get an offer, I might be doomed to an undesirable accom

Ahhh I see 😭 that's annoying. Unfortunately there's still nothing that can be done. I hope they hurry up with the decision!! And if you get an offer, I hope you'll get a good accom 🤞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending