The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

International Student Accommodation

Hi everyone!

I'll be going to Soton for 2016/17 as an exchange student. Uni accommodation (halls) aren't guaranteed for international students. I'm not fussed with that and would prefer to get a studio room anyway.

I've been looking around various private studio places and have contacted a few for Skype viewings, however while this is all well and good, I'm looking for some recommendations and reviews on particular places.

So if anyone can help - that would be awesome!
If you haven't already, make sure you go and check out Unilife Student accommodation at https://www.unilife.co.uk

Unilife is a perfect place to live while studying at University, it is a stylish yet functional place for students who are looking for an easy place to study and relax. All our studios include your own smart TV and the luxury of a double bed, en-suite and kitchen, not to mention the great social spaces such as the gym and communal area thrown in too. If you're interested don't hesitate to email them at [email protected]

Good luck in your search!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by WotcherSweetie
Hi everyone!

I'll be going to Soton for 2016/17 as an exchange student. Uni accommodation (halls) aren't guaranteed for international students. I'm not fussed with that and would prefer to get a studio room anyway.

I've been looking around various private studio places and have contacted a few for Skype viewings, however while this is all well and good, I'm looking for some recommendations and reviews on particular places.

So if anyone can help - that would be awesome!

Hey,

Hoping we can help out a little Have you had a look at Hampton Square (private student halls). Our marketing suite is open now so you are more than welcome to come take a look around and find out all about living with us. If you can’t pop in, give us a call and we can arrange for some videos of the rooms to be sent over.

We also have a great Social Spaces with flat screen TV and table tennis table, Gym, Cinema Room and Study Room. We are just a 10 minute walk to University of Southampton too.

Check out our Facebook page over at www.facebook.com/HamptonSq to see the latest updates and photos or contact us on 02382 148 421.

Thanks,
Claire @ Hampton Square

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending